Jason Taylor?

Favorite_Toon

I know Taylor isn't coming here but I really hope he doesn't go to the Pats. Their defense will be scary good.

It won't happen, Taylor as never played O.L.B, he's a strickly 4-3 End. He's not a fit for the Pat's 3-4 Defence, all there D.E's are 300 pounder's. he would have to stand up and play OLB. The only way he would fit in would be as a situational Pass Rusher.

I'm not worried, but you're right I don't want ther D to get better!

It won't happen, Taylor as never played O.L.B, he's a strickly 4-3 End. He's not a fit for the Pat's 3-4 Defence, all there D.E's are 300 pounder's. he would have to stand up and play OLB. The only way he would fit in would be as a situational Pass Rusher.

If the Pats got Taylor Belichick would use alot more 4 man fronts to fit Taylor into their defense. Rumors are that Taylor wants to go to NE because his boyfriend Wes Welker plays there and they want to be reunited.

Taylor has been playing the elephant in Miami.

I'm not totally sure what that is, but I know it's what McGinnest played in New England, so Taylor has stood up before.

It's a moot point, though, because Parcells said the report was bull****, anyway.

Archived