this is what happens when your governor is a bush...

bman

Enumclaw-area animal-sex case investigated

By Jennifer Sullivan

Seattle Times staff reporter

E-mail article

Search Most e-mailed

Most read

RSS

King County sheriff's detectives are investigating the owners of an Enumclaw-area farm after a Seattle man died from injuries sustained while having sex with a horse boarded on the property.

Investigators first learned of the farm after the man died at Enumclaw Community Hospital July 2. The county Medical Examiner's Office ruled that the death was accidental and the result of having sex with a horse.

By Jennifer Sullivan

E-mail article

Search Most e-mailed

Most read

RSS

King County sheriff's detectives are investigating the owners of an Enumclaw-area farm after a Seattle man died from injuries sustained while having sex with a horse boarded on the property.

Investigators first learned of the farm after the man died at Enumclaw Community Hospital July 2. The county Medical Examiner's Office ruled that the death was accidental and the result of having sex with a horse.

Posted on Fri, Jul. 15, 2005

http://www.tallahassee.com/mld/tallahassee/news/local/12136222.htm

Man allegedly had sex with guide dog

Tallahasseean charged with breach of peace

By James L. Rosica

Local prosecutors are apparently in a bind: How do they charge a blind Tallahassee man who has been accused of having sex with his Seeing Eye dog?

1) "Yoder, last month asked a female acquaintance to join him in a sex act with the dog, a male yellow Labrador named "Lucky."

This guy has major 'nads, he actually tried to a get some three way action with a chick and a dog!!

2) "Yoder on June 16, admitted performing certain sex acts with the dog, even going into detail with them, but denied doing others."

Yes officer, I ****ed the dog but I did not do anal! What do I look like, some kind of pervert?

Posted on Fri, Jul. 15, 2005

http://www.tallahassee.com/mld/tallahassee/news/local/12136222.htm

Man allegedly had sex with guide dog

Tallahasseean charged with breach of peace

By James L. Rosica

Local prosecutors are apparently in a bind: How do they charge a blind Tallahassee man who has been accused of having sex with his Seeing Eye dog?

1) "Yoder, last month asked a female acquaintance to join him in a sex act with the dog, a male yellow Labrador named "Lucky."

This guy has major 'nads, he actually tried to a get some three way action with a chick and a dog!!

2) "Yoder on June 16, admitted performing certain sex acts with the dog, even going into detail with them, but denied doing others."

Yes officer, I ****ed the dog but I did not do anal! What do I look like, some kind of pervert?

By Jennifer Sullivan

E-mail article

Search Most e-mailed

Most read

RSS

This is amazing. I am actually going to Enumclaw on business in August and I had never heard of the place before the trip came up . It is about 40 miles southwest of Seattle. Since the guy died, I guess the horse is available, I'll have to try and hook up. Do you have a phone # for the horse?

By Jennifer Sullivan

E-mail article

Search Most e-mailed

Most read

RSS

This is amazing. I am actually going to Enumclaw on business in August and I had never heard of the place before the trip came up . It is about 40 miles southwest of Seattle. Since the guy died, I guess the horse is available, I'll have to try and hook up. Do you have a phone # for the horse?

http://www.corpun.com/saj00208.htm

Third story down:

Jail and lashes for bestial teenager

By Saqr Al-Amri

Arab News Staff

JEDDAH, 5 August - A court in northern Saudi Arabia has sentenced a Nigerian teenager to six months in jail and 240 lashes for having sex with a camel.

Dr. Eisa Abdullah Al-Ghaith, a judge at a summary court in Tabuk, told Arab News that the court found the 17-year-old boy guilty of "having tried to have sexual relations with a camel."

But the camel's owner said the young Nigerian "got into his farm and had sex" with the dromedary. The teenager was arrested by police while he was trying to have sex with one of the camels.

The teenager confessed before the court that he intended to have sex with the camel. Ghaith said the lashes will be administered in six installments of 40 lashes each with an interval of seven days.

http://www.corpun.com/saj00208.htm

Third story down:

Jail and lashes for bestial teenager

By Saqr Al-Amri

Arab News Staff

JEDDAH, 5 August - A court in northern Saudi Arabia has sentenced a Nigerian teenager to six months in jail and 240 lashes for having sex with a camel.

Dr. Eisa Abdullah Al-Ghaith, a judge at a summary court in Tabuk, told Arab News that the court found the 17-year-old boy guilty of "having tried to have sexual relations with a camel."

But the camel's owner said the young Nigerian "got into his farm and had sex" with the dromedary. The teenager was arrested by police while he was trying to have sex with one of the camels.

The teenager confessed before the court that he intended to have sex with the camel. Ghaith said the lashes will be administered in six installments of 40 lashes each with an interval of seven days.

I must have missed something. What does having sex with a dog have to do with the governor?

Ahh, it's just bman's feeble attempt to take a potshot at the family that the Kennedy's wish they were.

I must have missed something. What does having sex with a dog have to do with the governor?

Ahh, it's just bman's feeble attempt to take a potshot at the family that the Kennedy's wish they were.

Archived