I just can't see RUN DMC getting passed the raiders

nico002

I can't see the Raiders passing on McFadden.

He will most likely be there for them, and the thought of pairing DMAC with Russell will be too much to pass up for Al Davis.

Not that I want DMAC, just really think that we won't even have that choice.

I can't see the Raiders passing on McFadden.

He will most likely be there for them, and the thought of pairing DMAC with Russell will be too much to pass up for Al Davis.

Not that I want DMAC, just really think that we won't even have that choice.

Nothing would make me happier then to see him off the board, because I like Gholston at 6.

I would rather see us stay at 6 then trade the pick to Dallas, because I really don't feel like seeing the Patriots picking up at Gholston at 7 and adding him to their D.

Raiders fans I've spoken too think LaMont is done. Rhodes did nothing last year.

But they're paying that trio $12.5M/year already. Are they going to want to add a good amount to that to tie up more money in one position? I really don't care; I would prefer to take Gholston. But I don't see the Raiders taking him when they have a bunch of money tied up at RB and have many more pressing needs anyway.

I think Al Davis will take whoever he thinks the Jets want at #6. He's that demented.

I totally agree-he actually seems obsessed to do anything to NOT help the Jets...which could work to our advantage if we're smart...let everybody we know in Oakland know that we are definitely going to pick someone and Davis will take him out of spite-then we can get who we originally really wanted

Archived