Bears interested in McDropkins

Bravejamriot

The Bears are interested in free agent receiver Justin McCareins.

McCareins attended high school in Chicago's suburbs and went to college at Northern Illinois. Chicago has little depth at receiver, and McCareins could ostensibly compete for a starting job. Still, he's shown he's basically a No. 3 receiver, and the Bears need a bona-fide starter. Tennessee and Washington have also shown interest.

Well, with Grossman throwing to him his number of drops should decrease.

The Bears are going to be a lottery team next year. Not only did they shaft themselves by resigning Rex Grossman, but they want a sub par Wide Reciever to complement them? Ya ****ing right

Just are ****ing luck not one of these teams are on our schedule next year

McDropkins? LOL. After resigning Grossman, and letting Muhammad and Berrian go (and doing nothing about Cedric the 3 yarder), if the Bears sign McDropkins, I think they'd definitely be in the running for team with the worst off-season moves. Talk about "Bad Newz" ... Only way this team is going to score is by Hester running 'em back.

Grossman to McCareins? Talk about a lethal combination.

If I'm a Bears fan I'm planning to flush my season tickets down the toilet. Can that FO be any less ambitious?

Thats a scary thought for Bears fans to think about if i was them i'll have a hitman with a Patriots spycam with a gun inside to shoot J-Suck.

Archived