Season ticket invoice.

JETSFAN5180

Signed sealed and delivered today.Its gonna be a tough decision ive been a season ticket holder since 1990. Amount due $3204.00.

Its time to give them up. I did it this year as the $5k invoice I received last week put me over the edge.

I'm sure that BZ will pick up the tab for my Pats tix as it's "entertainment" and none of us should complain about the prices.

Its time to give them up. I did it this year as the $5k invoice I received last week put me over the edge.

I'm sure that BZ will pick up the tab for my Pats tix as it's "entertainment" and none of us should complain about the prices.

You really gave up your tickets? Bandwagon fan. Unreal.

Just busting man, sorry for your loss.

You really gave up your tickets? Bandwagon fan. Unreal.

Just busting man, sorry for your loss.

If you know anyone that will pay $169 for a ticket give me a call :P The price increase this year couldn't have at a worse time.

Have you seen the Pats Home schedule for 2008?

Apart from the AFCE it's Denver, KC, Arizona, St. Louis & Pittsburgh.

Who is going to fork over $169 to watch Buffalo, Miami, KC, Arizona or St. Louis?

Are you really trying to say its more than just pure "entertainment"? Its a luxury item... Im sure they will sell out... your expendable... sucks... but its how luxury items work.

Are you really trying to say its more than just pure "entertainment"? Its a luxury item... Im sure they will sell out... your expendable... sucks... but its how luxury items work.

Get back to me when you purchase season tickets.

Max, 4H, Jetsfan5180 and many more have been making financial commitments that allow you to watch the home games on tv for free.

Sorry to hear you had to give them up Gainzo. I can personally think of tons of better things to spend 5k on other than seeing 8 pro football games.

Thanks RSJ. It was a good run.

I have many memories from Foxboro/Gillette that Krafty can't take away from me so I'm content.

Thanks RSJ. It was a good run.

I have many memories from Foxboro/Gillette that Krafty can't take away from me so I'm content.

My family gave up our tickets about 5 years ago. That was mostly due to the JEts performance than anything else. I don't regret it at all, and you shouldn't either. I love football and love my Jets - but like I said there are better things to spend 5k on. The NFL is getting out of hand and will price themselves out of being the most popular sport in the country imho.

The NFL is getting out of hand and will price themselves out of being the most popular sport in the country imho.

That's my wish. In a perverse way I can't wait to see Gillette half full and Krafty losing money. That would be fantastic as I bought season tickets when I was 20 years old and before Krafty bought the team.

GFY NFL owners.... All of you

Get back to me when you purchase season tickets.

Max, 4H, Jetsfan5180 and many more have been making financial commitments that allow you to watch the home games on tv for free.

We get it everyone, it is a luxury item. If we don't pay the season ticket bill our house will still have heat. We understand how it works. It still sucks when you have to give up tickets because.

Sorry Gainzo. But if it is any consolation the Pats will suck next year since Capers will be taking over for the suspended Belichick.

:shutit:

But if it is any consolation the Pats will suck next year since Capers will be taking over for the suspended Belichick.

:shutit:

You didn't just go there. I must have read that the wrong way. :P

I love how people who don't have season tickets tell us NFL football is entertainment.

What is it then? a way of life? a spiritual experience?

It's giving the team guaranteed revenue that allows their home games to be broadcast for free on television so people like you who don't spend a dime can watch them.

It's giving the team guaranteed revenue that allows their home games to be broadcast for free on television so people like you who don't spend a dime can watch them.

Meh, I'd rather spend a few hundred bucks and go to 2-3 games a year that spend 3000 and go to 8. Plus going all the way to the middle of the armpit of America to watch a nyc team play sucks donkey dick.

That sucks guys..I am sure all season ticket holders at one point are going to have to justify the cost vs value received. There is no way in hell I would have paid that either, regardless how much of a fan I am. Well since you have more money in your pocket now you can get me some good yanks vs sox tickets :)

As 4H and I talked about, our goal is to be in the stadium for the 2010 season, the first season at the new stadium. After that, its anybodys guess as to if we will be willing to afford the amount of $ that the Jets will be asking us to pay. Hopefully we'll be able to pay for them, but once the seats go over $100 per seat, it will be hard.

As 4H and I talked about, our goal is to be in the stadium for the 2010 season, the first season at the new stadium. After that, its anybodys guess as to if we will be willing to afford the amount of $ that the Jets will be asking us to pay. Hopefully we'll be able to pay for them, but once the seats go over $100 per seat, it will be hard.

Over $100 per seat? You ain't seen nothing yet, lol.

If you are their in season one you are fine though. Because that means you paid the PSL.

Over $100 per seat? You ain't seen nothing yet, lol.

If you are their in season one you are fine though. Because that means you paid the PSL.

If there are PSL's. There is nothing set in stone or 100% going to happen... yet. :sign0090:

You will have to sign up for the potential PSL's before they will let you in for the 2010

season. I think all seats in the new stadium will be over $100 by 2010.

If there are PSL's. There is nothing set in stone or 100% going to happen... yet. :sign0090:

You are 100% right. Plus there is always the chance that Santa Claus will just pay the bill for you. Or the Easter Bunny and Tooth Fairy might split it.

Good point.

I think there is next to no way in hell they can give you assigned parking spots..the parking lot is a cluster f$$K to begin with

If they do I can guarantee your spot would be a beauty. They would hand pick it and put it as far from where you park now as possible.

I would if I cared a lick about the Pats.

BZ

Cmon now Max you have to believe in something...this is the entertainment industry, anything can happen

LOL!!!

I will be entertained when they win the Super Bowl. Then I will shut up about how expensive it is for the next 3 years. Not a second before then.

:rl:

LOL!!!

I will be entertained when they win the Super Bowl. Then I will shut up about how expensive it is for the next 3 years. Not a second before then.

:rl:

Just take a tax write off, they changed the IRS rules so as long

as you have a copy of check, the IRS will see Jets and will allow

charitable contribution.

Archived