If Brian Brohm is available..........

NYJETS3233

If Brian Brohm is available with our 2nd round pick, do we pull the trigger?? I dont know how we wouldn't if he is available. This guy, before the college season was being talked about as the consensus Number 1 pick. I think we gotta take him if hes available with the 37th pick. What do you think?

From ProFootballWeekly:

Brohm, Brian

++ Is smart, very experienced and a solid decision maker. Can throw with touch. Good short-to-intermediate accuracy. Can get rid of it quickly. Quietly competitive.

-- Marginal athlete with a pop-gun arm. Pushes the ball and has too many balls batted down at the line of scrimmage. Struggles to throw with zest or accuracy on the run. Is not a vocal leader.

Overall:

A three year starter who was thrust into action as a true freshman, Brohm has been very productive in a high-profile, successful program and has shown he could function in two different offenses.

OK, Cannon is a stretch but he is definetly capable enough arm wise to play at an incredibly high level.

Yes, a Penny clone. Not a cannon arm though.

I would only bring him here if his brother comes with him. I enjoy a good sibling rivalry and that would be fun to watch (bro has to be on the sidelines and not in the booth)

OK, Cannon is a stretch but he is definetly capable enough arm wise to play at an incredibly high level.

Yes, a Penny clone. Not a cannon arm though.

I would only bring him here if his brother comes with him. I enjoy a good sibling rivalry and that would be fun to watch (bro has to be on the sidelines and not in the booth)

If Brian Brohm is available with our 2nd round pick, do we pull the trigger?? I dont know how we wouldn't if he is available. This guy, before the college season was being talked about as the consensus Number 1 pick. I think we gotta take him if hes available with the 37th pick. What do you think?

I really don't think he'll be there but even if he is...pass.

I really don't think he'll be there but even if he is...pass.

Archived