OchoCinco is undecided about his future...

uart

Way too many WR's are head cases these days.

Maybe he can combine #2, 3 and 4, and become the first soccer-playing action star. If Jean-Claude Van Damme can get a job as an action star, anyone can :lol:

He'll be a Bengal next year. Bank on it.

People better bank on it, but it's just going to be cancer in that locker room. He mentioned inconsistency in his interview, what the hell are the Bengals doing to get better ? Alright, I haven't heard anyones names being in jail or whatnot, but that's not actually getting your team better. They have a lot of holes to fill.

People better bank on it, but it's just going to be cancer in that locker room. He mentioned inconsistency in his interview, what the hell are the Bengals doing to get better ? Alright, I haven't heard anyones names being in jail or whatnot, but that's not actually getting your team better. They have a lot of holes to fill.

He can't be a cancer in that locker room. The players have such bad charachter in there that CJ is merely a sneeze.

He can't be a cancer in that locker room. The players have such bad charachter in there that CJ is merely a sneeze.

They been staying out of trouble lately, the Bengals don't have a true troublemaker. They just have a bunch of people who don't know anything about the real life. We're talking about Chad Johnson here, he'll make noise for sure.

Just watched his apperance on NFL Network and damn is he ever serious about getting out of Cincinnati. If I'm the Jets, I look to drop off Coles & Robertson into Cincy's hands in exchange for Ocho Cinco. However, with the contract dispute supposedly almost over between Coles and the Jets, will the organization really be looking to deal him? Probably not.

Just watched his apperance on NFL Network and damn is he ever serious about getting out of Cincinnati. If I'm the Jets, I look to drop off Coles & Robertson into Cincy's hands in exchange for Ocho Cinco. However, with the contract dispute supposedly almost over between Coles and the Jets, will the organization really be looking to deal him? Probably not.

No thanks... It was a playoff game, the Bengals were winning, Chad Johnson wasnt getting the ball, so what does he do at halftime? He throws a little fit and almost got into a fist fight with the Head Coach, some time player huh? Im sorry but Chad Johnson is mr "Hollywood" He said he wants to be on a team who wins a playoff game and makes the SB, and what happens if they miss the playoffs or gets eliminated in the 1st round? All hell breaks loose.

He has all the talent in the world but he's not a team player, and if you ask me... He puts a little to much pressure on the Quarterback in terms of worry about getting him the ball, I would rather have a happy Coles than an unhappy Chad

So you'd rather have two possession receivers and limit the opportunities for our Quarterback to get the ball down the field? Thanks but no thanks. I, as well as many others, will take Ocho Cinco on their team anyday, and win with him. Especially with the Offensive Line the Jets are building and the Defense finally finding players that fit Mangini's scheme.

So you'd rather have two possession receivers and limit the opportunities for our Quarterback to get the ball down the field? Thanks but no thanks. I, as well as many others, will take Ocho Cinco on their team anyday, and win with him. Especially with the Offensive Line the Jets are building and the Defense finally finding players that fit Mangini's scheme.

We dont have Carson Palmer, no thanks

They been staying out of trouble lately, the Bengals don't have a true troublemaker. They just have a bunch of people who don't know anything about the real life. We're talking about Chad Johnson here, he'll make noise for sure.

True, I dont want that whack-nut on the NY Jets.

Archived