Bengals' sticky situation worse than expected

jetfuel

Posted: 18 hours 59 minutes ago

Adam_Schefter_SH.jpg By Adam Schefter | NFL Network

T.J.-Houshmandzadeh-wide.jpg Greg Trott/Getty ImagesPro Bowl receiver T.J. Houshmandzadeh appears to be following teammate Chad Johnson's lead.

Cincinnati wide receiver Chad Johnson already has stated he does not plan to attend the Bengals' voluntary offseason conditioning program that starts Monday.

But he is not going to be alone.

Cincinnati

Posted: 18 hours 59 minutes ago

Adam_Schefter_SH.jpg By Adam Schefter | NFL Network

T.J.-Houshmandzadeh-wide.jpg Greg Trott/Getty ImagesPro Bowl receiver T.J. Houshmandzadeh appears to be following teammate Chad Johnson's lead.

Cincinnati wide receiver Chad Johnson already has stated he does not plan to attend the Bengals' voluntary offseason conditioning program that starts Monday.

But he is not going to be alone.

Cincinnati

I would much rather have Houshmandzadeh over Chad Johnson. Chad Johnson is a piece of **** who will start complaining and fighting with his QB the second he doesn't get his touches and can't make everything a spectacle starring him. That is quite possibly the worst thing Kellen could have right now as a developing QB.

I would much rather have Houshmandzadeh over Chad Johnson. Chad Johnson is a piece of **** who will start complaining and fighting with his QB the second he doesn't get his touches and can't make everything a spectacle starring him. That is quite possibly the worst thing Kellen could have right now as a developing QB.

:confused: You never seen Bengels games this season. How many times Palmer had Chad wide open at least 15 times this season alone and when he throws Chad the ball its neither in traffic or he is triple covered by DB's. I like Chad Johnson. He is not a punk he does not have a arrest record up like half that team does. I would love to get this guy in any price

:confused: You never seen Bengels games this season. How many times Palmer had Chad wide open at least 15 times this season alone and when he throws Chad the ball its neither in traffic or he is triple covered by DB's. I like Chad Johnson. He is not a punk he does not have a arrest record up like half that team does. I would love to get this guy in any price

HE GOT INTO A FIGHT WITH HIS COACHES DURING HALFTIME OF A PLAYOFF GAME! He had to be restrained, he is the exact definition of a punk. All he wants is the spotlight on him thats it. For some reason people decide his crazy antics are all in fun and just him showing his love of the game, if any other reciever does it they immedietly get labelled punks.

HE GOT INTO A FIGHT WITH HIS COACHES DURING HALFTIME OF A PLAYOFF GAME! He had to be restrained, he is the exact definition of a punk. All he wants is the spotlight on him thats it. For some reason people decide his crazy antics are all in fun and just him showing his love of the game, if any other reciever does it they immedietly get labelled punks.

Because his coaches dont know HOW TO COACH. When you defense is dead to last in the NFL in almost every stats your going to have tempers fly when your team is out of sync. Chad is still Top 5 WR in all of football i'll take him over almost any WR the NFL has to offer.

Because his coaches dont know HOW TO COACH. When you defense is dead to last in the NFL in almost every stats your going to have tempers fly when your team is out of sync. Chad is still Top 5 WR in all of football i'll take him over almost any WR the NFL has to offer.

So you think just cause your team is doing poorly in a game players should be able to take swings at their coaches. Yeah this theory makes lots of sense. Did you not also see this season when Chad bitched out Carson Palmer on the sidelines going into the locker room at halftime? What the hell do you think he will do to Kellen Clemens who is nowhere near Carson's level right now as a QB.

So you think just cause your team is doing poorly in a game players should be able to take swings at their coaches. Yeah this theory makes lots of sense. Did you not also see this season when Chad bitched out Carson Palmer on the sidelines going into the locker room at halftime? What the hell do you think he will do to Kellen Clemens who is nowhere near Carson's level right now as a QB.

you make him out to be LAtrell Spreewell or something.

chad great wr but has a bad attitude. on nfl network chad johnson was going into a building on the inside of the door there was a chad johnson fat head. he got smart and said lets see if thats what im wearing next year. chad johnson is a dick. talk about another t.o. in the league

Chad Johnson does not feel he is underpaid. He just wants to get the hell out off of that sinking ship that "genius" head coach of his has run into the ground.

He hasn't really run it into the ground. It was never really out of the ground to begin with. He just sort of reinforced it a little.

If i had to pay one if i was Cincy i would pay Ocho Cinco. He is the heart and soul of that offense. Without Chad Johnson the crowd base will die off again in Cincy. I would not bother showing up if these 2 WRs are not in my team. There defense sucks

He Doesn't want to be there, money or not! So how could you pay him?

chad great wr but has a bad attitude. on nfl network chad johnson was going into a building on the inside of the door there was a chad johnson fat head. he got smart and said lets see if thats what im wearing next year. chad johnson is a dick. talk about another t.o. in the league

That's ok, he can come over here and be a NY dick!

Archived