Brian Brohm is very similar to Dan Marino

HandsClean

Hey Boom Boom. We were waiting for you to slip up and post from an IP that we recognized. You just couldn't resist.

I realize that you won't be able to reply to this but I did have one question. You compared Brohm to Marino. Does that mean he will put up big numbers, win lots of individual awards but never win the Super Bowl? I think I will pass.

At any rate, nice chatting with you boom boom.

Hey Boom Boom. We were waiting for you to slip up and post from an IP that we recognized. You just couldn't resist.

I realize that you won't be able to reply to this but I did have one question. You compared Brohm to Marino. Does that mean he will put up big numbers, win lots of individual awards but never win the Super Bowl? I think I will pass.

At any rate, nice chatting with you boom boom.

Exactly what I said. Lol

Man you Mods are slow to catch on this stuff. LOL

He'll be back, don't worry.

To be fair he created some decent threads. (Brian Brohm ones not included. LOL)

We are slow? We can't live with your methods. Street justice doesn't work for us. There are higher powers that we answer to. Search warrants are a way of life for us.

I would love to ban at will. But we can't risk banning the innocent. Due process, it is the name of the game.

:cheers:

We are slow? We can't live with your methods. Street justice doesn't work for us. There are higher powers that we answer to. Search warrants are a way of life for us.

I would love to ban at will. But we can't risk banning the innocent. Due process, it is the name of the game.

:cheers:

I guess the only solution is to make me a Mod.;-)

I did call it after like 5 posts, it's pretty obvious. LOL

My natural talent in life is picking out BoomBoom and his aliases it would seem.:rl:

I guess the only solution is to make me a Mod.;-)

I did call it after like 5 posts, it's pretty obvious. LOL

My natural talent in life is picking out BoomBoom and his aliases it would seem.:rl:

Any other fake users get by you? I was much better at it back in the day myself. Too many other distractions now. There is one more running around right now though.

:shutit:

Any other fake users get by you? I was much better at it back in the day myself. Too many other distractions now. There is one more running around right now though.

:shutit:

u ought to run a 'guess the mole' contest..

vbookie points to who gets right 1st..

only 1 guess per poster though...

hey not that i want to talk football or anything... but would anyone here be mad if brohm fell to us in the 2nd and we picked him? im a louisville fan (dad's side of the fam lives there) so thatd give me a lil hard on if we picked him. yeah we'd have no experience if we then dump chad, or an overpriced third string qb if we didn't but i'd still be all warm and fuzzy inside.

p.s. now watch as this thread dies here quickly and without sound. I can't seem to write a post that gets replied to. oh well its high school all over again

I'd take Brohm STARTING game 1 over either QB on our team

They were talking about him on ESPN and they said he is a smart QB who won't make mistakes but doesn't have the best arm strength.

HHHHmmmmmm -- where have I heard that before?

How many games do they spot us for pedigree? I didn't really know he had a pedigree anyway. Was Archie Manning the family mailman?

Yeah he's got mad pedigree. They will bring in his older brother and team him up with some boxing greats to fire up the team. The older Brohm has a mean backhand. He bitchslaps younger brother all the time on the sidelines.

That is all the pedigree this team needs.

Yeah he's got mad pedigree. They will bring in his older brother and team him up with some boxing greats to fire up the team. The older Brohm has a mean backhand. He bitchslaps younger brother all the time on the sidelines.

That is all the pedigree this team needs.

Doesn't Jim Drunken Miller have a little brother we could sign?

Does Brohm have intangibles? We all know that intangibles are what makes an NFL QB great.

Unfortunately Gainzo, he does not have intangibles. Fortunately there is a running back in this exact same draft class that does. I find it interesting that he too, plays from the quarterback position.

:sheepf:

They were talking about him on ESPN and they said he is a smart QB who won't make mistakes but doesn't have the best arm strength.

Well he better just hope he's not like that Tom Brady. Scouts say he will be a backup QB.

Unfortunately Gainzo, he does not have intangibles. Fortunately there is a running back in this exact same draft class that does. I find it interesting that he too, plays from the quarterback position.

:sheepf:

Intangibles are all that matters. Deal with it :)

I've head the same comparisons before, another Penny. Maybe not as smart

Archived