what would u trade for Pacman....

NOExcusesNYJ

i would give up a 5 or 6 in a second....

Our 1st and our 2nd rounder, possibly throw in our 4th.

There aren't many player's in the NFL that are a legitimate threat to make it rain on Sunday's, Pac Man is one of those unique talents. I think we can all agree that's what the Jets are missing.

Our 1st and our 2nd rounder, possibly throw in our 4th.

There aren't many player's in the NFL that are a legitimate threat to make it rain on Sunday's, Pac Man is one of those unique talents. I think we can all agree that's what the Jets are missing.

S-POTWN

finally someone who agrees. if the cowboys get him for a sixth round pick they will get a bargain. even if it only works out for a few years. like him or not he is an outstanding corner and EXPLOSIVE returning kicks. but i think our team has enough playmakers....

finally someone who agrees. if the cowboys get him for a sixth round pick they will get a bargain. even if it only works out for a few years. like him or not he is an outstanding corner and EXPLOSIVE returning kicks. but i think our team has enough playmakers....

I totally DISAGREE look at Terrell Owens and Randy Moss the Jets need to take a chance on PAC-MAN. Imagine the defense with this guy on board attitude with destruction.

We need players like this choir boys arent getting it done.

I totally DISAGREE look at Terrell Owens and Randy Moss the Jets need to take a chance on PAC-MAN. Imagine the defense with this guy on board attitude with destruction.

Dude the cases aren't even comparable, this guy is pure scum. He is a criminal, the other 2 are not. I'm no fan of the choir boy mentality either but what kind of sick 'attitude' do you want installed into this team.

With TO and Moss there was danger of distraction.

With Pacman there is danger of gun shot wounds to the spine.

This guy is right. Owens and Moss where way worse then Pac Man, remember when moss mooned the crowd in GB? That totally crossed the line, Pac-Man has only been involved in harmless little pranks. The NFL is just trying to make an example of this fine young man, and I for one am sick of it.

Archived