I had a dream last night.

NY JET 29

I went on my computer, and I saw we traded #6, and our 2nd 4th rounder to the Lions for #15, and #46. We went on to draft at 15 Quentin Groves, than at 36 we took Brandon Flowers. Than at 46 we took Mario Manningham.

I woke up pretty damn happy:)

if i were to dream about this draft it would be McFadden going to the patriots, missing a block and getting tom brady's head removed, only for Kerry Rhodes to pick it up, gouge out his eyes and display it for all to see.

oh yeah, and we picked Sedrick Ellis.

if i were to dream about this draft it would be McFadden going to the patriots, missing a block and getting tom brady's head removed, only for Kerry Rhodes to pick it up, gouge out his eyes and display it for all to see.

:smilies2_puke:

Sedrick Ellis ?

If we pick Ellis I will cry.

I don't think he'll be that bad a player.

He will just suck in this scheme, and we're not moving him to DE. If we didn't do it to Drob we're not doing it to him either.

No, I hate this kid. He'll suck, he can go to hell. I could careless.

I hate to say it, but I had a "draft dream" as well. Only in mine, the Cowboys had traded for #1, picked Jake Long, and the way the peices fell the Jets got Chris Long. I woke up with a smile on my face and I told my girl I was dreaming of her. I have to stop my obsession with football.

Welcome Back DWC

I don't think he'll be that bad a player.

He will just suck in this scheme, and we're not moving him to DE. If we didn't do it to Drob we're not doing it to him either.

Drob sucked at the DE slot? Interesting. I remember him playing there with ellis to his left and Pouha to his right. I saw him get more than a couple sacks out of that position and remember our defense playing very well against the run in those downs.

I can understand why some of the ignorant posters here think Drob was flat out awful, he certainly was not worth the trades we made to get him, but he is a good DT....not a good NT. Ellis is going to be a similar player but with a better motor, and as i stated in an earlier post is drawing comparisons to Richard Seymore.

If we stay at six, i'd love to have Sedrick Ellis...feel free to bump this thread in three years when ellis is having a producitve career for whichever team, 43 or 34 makes no difference for talented football players like him.

I went on my computer, and I saw we traded #6, and our 2nd 4th rounder to the Lions for #15, and #46. We went on to draft at 15 Quentin Groves, than at 36 we took Brandon Flowers. Than at 46 we took Mario Manningham.

I had a dream you stopped making threads.

Drob sucked at the DE slot? Interesting. I remember him playing there with ellis to his left and Pouha to his right. I saw him get more than a couple sacks out of that position and remember our defense playing very well against the run in those downs.

I can understand why some of the ignorant posters here think Drob was flat out awful, he certainly was not worth the trades we made to get him, but he is a good DT....not a good NT. Ellis is going to be a similar player but with a better motor, and as i stated in an earlier post is drawing comparisons to Richard Seymore.

If we stay at six, i'd love to have Sedrick Ellis...feel free to bump this thread in three years when ellis is having a producitve career for whichever team, 43 or 34 makes no difference for talented football players like him.

If he was so good there he would have moved there permenantly.

Ellis will be good in a 4-3, I already stated that.

If he was so good there he would have moved there permenantly.

Ellis will be good in a 4-3, I already stated that.

were you going to play pennington at NT? If i remember right this FO never saw it necessary to draft, trade for, or sign any type of NT until this year. It was a move based on need and now we can't keep him because he is too expensive...**** happens.

were you going to play pennington at NT? If i remember right this FO never saw it necessary to draft, trade for, or sign any type of NT until this year. It was a move based on need and now we can't keep him because he is too expensive...**** happens.

No, Like you said, we could play Puoha NT and D-Rob next to him.

It is not worth the risk taking a DT and hoping he can switch to 3-4 End.

No, Like you said, we could play Puoha NT and D-Rob next to him.

It is not worth the risk taking a DT and hoping he can switch to 3-4 End.

if pouha was good enough to handle NT by himself we woudln't have needed to sign Jenkins. This rigme has had to do a lot of work to fix it since herm, both lines were in shambles, they could only do so much, and it seemed like they were attacking the offensive line first (a lot of good it did for us last year...lol).

Back to my original thought, Ellis at number 6 would make me a happy human.

But then I would miss all the funny names Berman comes up with. And Mel Kiper hating on everyone.

OMG........I forgot the Berman funny names.....I guess that would be better than Selma Hayek moaning about good it feels inside her.......wait a second....No I could do without the witty Berman and the a$$hole Kiper.

OMG........I forgot the Berman funny names.....I guess that would be better than Selma Hayek moaning about good it feels inside her.......wait a second....No I could do without the witty Berman and the a$$hole Kiper.

wait, what?

you sir are not a brainwashed ESPNFL fan.

I am disappointed. They have failed in their attempt at world domination.

were your hands sticky too?

...sounds like on draft day you'll proably be awake before the draft prospects:)...i'll admit im excited about draft day too:Typotux:

you sir are not a brainwashed ESPNFL fan.

I am disappointed. They have failed in their attempt at world domination.

LBS-No, I am not amongst the brainwashed. If it is possbile I think that ESPN was the best thing to happen to sports. But now is the worst thing to happen to sports.

Archived