Catching Up With The DeJeterates

Maxman

We all know the

DeJeterate Crew from Classic Harley. They are a rugged bunch of manly men. Their tailgate starts at midnight, when even the biggest diehard fan is still fast asleep. They tell tales of their glory days which consist primarily of late nights at the local taverns and plenty of fighting. This is not your ordinary group of bikers because they are charming. They win you over with their hospitality and gentle nature.

We took the ride out to Reading Pa this week to catch up with the gang and see what they were up to. What we found was nothing short of horrific. I am a firm believer in not stereotyping a group of people. A group of men shall not be labeled because of their weakest link. Duane

We all know the

DeJeterate Crew from Classic Harley. They are a rugged bunch of manly men. Their tailgate starts at midnight, when even the biggest diehard fan is still fast asleep. They tell tales of their glory days which consist primarily of late nights at the local taverns and plenty of fighting. This is not your ordinary group of bikers because they are charming. They win you over with their hospitality and gentle nature.

We took the ride out to Reading Pa this week to catch up with the gang and see what they were up to. What we found was nothing short of horrific. I am a firm believer in not stereotyping a group of people. A group of men shall not be labeled because of their weakest link. Duane

Your jealousy is flattering, but I bought that Vette for my girlfriend. Nancy loves the car and being the nice guy I am I was jst test driving it to make sure it was safe!!! Please stop pming me asking for moonlit drives with the top down.

P.S. you are such a fag max!

Hey whatever man. I went to interview you and they said your "Telly Savalas Treatment" was taking longer than expected.

I am not saying Manscaping makes you gay. The other stuff you do is what makes you gay.

But no worries. One question, did that Barbie car come with lipstick and heels? Or are they sold separately?

Nice Pig Tails Duane!

X_G5Qd8Fxrg

Hey whatever man. I went to interview you and they said your "Telly Savalas Treatment" was taking longer than expected.

I am not saying Manscaping makes you gay. The other stuff you do is what makes you gay.

But no worries. One question, did that Barbie car come with lipstick and heels? Or are they sold separately?

Nice Pig Tails Duane!

X_G5Qd8Fxrg

That's very disturbing.

=[/CE

Your jealousy is flattering, but I bought that Vette for my girlfriend. Nancy loves the car and being the nice guy I am I was jst test driving it to make sure it was safe!!!

Please stop pming me asking for moonlit drives with the top down.

P.S. you are such a fag max!

:rl:

Nice Pig Tails Duane!

X_G5Qd8Fxrg

Look here Spanky I dont manscape and if you dont believe me you can kiss my hairy a$$. One more thing please keep me and thoughts of lip stick and heels out of your fantasy it just aint happening!!! No matter how many ways you try. Mods he is all yours!!!

Look here Spanky I dont manscape and if you dont believe me you can kiss my hairy a$$. One more thing please keep me and thoughts of lip stick and heels out of your fantasy it just aint happening!!! No matter how many ways you try. Mods he is all yours!!!

Duane, how are the Yoga classes coming along?

:Typotux:

You are always invited! I thought you were going to the draft? Our open house is the same day. If you do come leave spanky at home!!!

Oh ****, that is draft day. and I might have to work that day too. my brain isn't functioning this morning. I will definitely come out to see you guys in the summer though. I'm kind of super busy with work right now. :cheers:

Oh ****, that is draft day. and I might have to work that day too. my brain isn't functioning this morning. I will definitely come out to see you guys in the summer though. I'm kind of super busy with work right now. :cheers:

I'm sure Max would be happy to give you the day off, Bill.

:thumbup:

We are getting WAY off topic here. Duane is in sales and he is selling us some sh*t here. Back on point -- any 6'5 Giant that drive the Barbie Car has issues. It is really that simple.

It doesn't make him a bad person. We preach tolerance here. Duane started out his adult life getting paid to wrestle in a ring with other sweaty men. He eventually switched to sell Harley's.

But now he has come full circle and has been exposed once again. Duane just ordered this magazine for the Classic Harley break room:

omag_photoid.jpgomag_sectionhead.jpg

We are getting WAY off topic here. Duane is in sales and he is selling us some sh*t here. Back on point -- any 6'5 Giant that drive the Barbie Car has issues. It is really that simple.

It doesn't make him a bad person. We preach tolerance here. Duane started out his adult life getting paid to wrestle in a ring with other sweaty men. He eventually switched to sell Harley's.

But now he has come full circle and has been exposed once again. Duane just ordered this magazine for the Classic Harley break room:

Why you are outting everybody, Max? Why?

Max, dont you wrestle with sweaty men in the JN controll room?

Anyone who knows anything about me knows this magazine has to many articles and not enough pictures for my taste!!!!

Max, dont you wrestle with sweaty men in the JN controll room?

Anyone who knows anything about me knows this magazine has to many articles and not enough pictures for my taste!!!!

C'mon Duane -- we can help you sound out the big words. :)

O O O O stands for Oprah. Well anytime Duane is around anyway. The Big O could mean something else but not for "little Duane".

:-$

Archived