LA BASKETBALL

kobe24jets

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can you tell I've coached before? ;) I've been here before with the Lakers. Lakers just need to play THEIR game. A little home cookin is just what the Doctor ordered.

7 3's in the 4th Qtr.

Why can't we play like this for 4 quarters?

You mean organized ? Or just for the hell of it ?

Church league on Tuesday nites. I usually take the summer's off but playing there for 90 min. is really a great workout. Better than my tennis workouts. I'm getting ready for climbing season in Colorado.

Church league on Tuesday nites. I usually take the summer's off but playing there for 90 min. is really a great workout. Better than my tennis workouts. I'm getting ready for climbing season in Colorado.

That's great man, I wish we can put you in there instead of Luke Walton.

At least we don't have to wait two weeks for game 3, it's actually on Tuesday this time.

I fully expect LA to win tomorrow night. Thursday is the "big" game for the Celtics.

On a side note you guys have to find a way to shut down Pierce.

I fully expect LA to win tomorrow night. Thursday is the "big" game for the Celtics.

On a side note you guys have to find a way to shut down Pierce.

It's a MUST win if there ever was one. In fact all 3 in LA are MUST wins.

It's a MUST win if there ever was one. In fact all 3 in LA are MUST wins.

We're in a bad situation right now but with all that said if we win all our home games we can actually be up.

LA is a GREAT home team while Boston is a TERRIBLE away team. It's very possible.

Since you guys are so fixated on the officiating here are tonights assignments:

Referee assignments for tonight

Link|Comments (25) Posted by Steve Silva, Boston.com Staff June 10, 2008 08:03 AM

The NBA has posted the referee assignments for tonight's Game 3 of the NBA Finals in Los Angeles.

Official 1: Joey Crawford

In April 2007, NBA commissioner David Stern suspended Crawford for his conduct toward the Spurs' Tim Duncan. Crawford ejected Duncan from San Antonio's loss to the Mavericks after calling a second technical foul on the Spurs star while he was laughing on the bench. Duncan contended that Crawford challenged him to a fight.

The Celtics are 2-1 in '08 postseason games in which Crawford was part of the officiating crew.

Official 2: Bennett Salvatore

Salvatore made a controversial call against Celtics captain Paul Pierce late in the third quarter of Game 6 of the Eastern Conference finals, when Pierce pumped faked Rodney Stuckey, leaned in, and hit a long three-pointer. But Salvatore called a charge on Pierce and a potential four-point play turned into a Detroit possession.

The Celtics are 3-2 in '08 postseason games in which Salvatore was part of the officiating crew.

Official 3: Mark Wunderlich

Wonderlich, along with Crawford and Joe Forte, was part of the three-man crew that did not call of foul on Lakers guard Derek Fisher for banging into San Antonio's Brent Barry on the final play of the Spurs

I hate Joey Crawford but he saved us when we played the Spurs. Lol

The Lakers need to win tonight.

4 hours until the pregame starts. Who is going to get booed more during introductions; Pierce or KG?

1213117621_3705.jpg

I hate how games on the East Coast are starting at 9:10. stupidity

dumb nba making sure every game is west coast prime time

I hate it. There had to be over 20 commercials between 8:30 to 9:00. It's stupid, nobody cares about Job Barry's opinion.

Not a great performance but I'll take the win. Gasol needs to play much better throughout the rest of the series for the Lakers to stand a chance.

It's not Gasol. Gasol had a good 2nd half and had two major put backs both off Lamar Odom misses.

With all that said, Lamar Odom has to play his game. I never seen him play more terrible than he's playing right now. He can't fade away from the big stage. I think Gasol will step up and I'm praying to God that Odom will too.

Archived