LA BASKETBALL

kobe24jets

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just about 1 more to go!

I hate David Stern. It feels like I haven't watched a game in a week. It sucks that Game 2 is on Sunday night.

The Celtics are doing the stupid "white-out" thing with the T-shirts tonight.

I hate David Stern. It feels like I haven't watched a game in a week. It sucks that Game 2 is on Sunday night.

..per order of Stern. Rumor has it they didn't want to, but the NBA forced them to.

I hear Jack Nicholson will have courside seats by the Lakers bench. I pray that Big Baby sees a minute of playing time - and gets shoved right into him while he's drinking a beer. Oh please, that would be great!!!!

..per order of Stern. Rumor has it they didn't want to, but the NBA forced them to.

I hear Jack Nicholson will have courside seats by the Lakers bench. I pray that Big Baby sees a minute of playing time - and gets shoved right into him while he's drinking a beer. Oh please, that would be great!!!!

I heard the Nicholson rumour on WEEI today. Cedric Maxwell was hysterical as usual.

I haven't heard the rumour about the NBA forcing the Celtics to do the stupid t-shirt thing.

Don't be surprised if both teams come out very rusty tonight.

u not a celtic fans

yall boston ppl are trippin

yall didnt even watch basektball last year

Don't be surprised if both teams come out very rusty tonight.

I was thinking the same thing. A bunch of bricks on both sides in the first 5 minutes. Once the players and crowd settle in it will get better.

I was thinking the same thing. A bunch of bricks on both sides in the first 5 minutes. Once the players and crowd settle in it will get better.

Yeah, Stern has to change this crap. It's a looong wait.

I never heard anyone question KG.

Are you serious? Critics questioned him year after year, even though he played on a shi!t team and organization of a franchise in Minny. KG is the man, and has been for years. I'm rooting for him and Allen it just SUCKS that they play for Boston.

Are you serious? Critics questioned him year after year, even though he played on a shi!t team and organization of a franchise in Minny. KG is the man, and has been for years. I'm rooting for him and Allen it just SUCKS that they play for Boston.

Kevin Garnett has no critics at all. If you want to talk about critics you have to mention Kobe Bryant.

KG been on a ****ty team his entire life and Kevin McHale didn't no jack **** about drafting or trading or whatever. They had one good season and KG only took them to the Western Finals.

Kevin Garnett has no critics at all. If you want to talk about critics you have to mention Kobe Bryant.

KG been on a ****ty team his entire life and Kevin McHale didn't no jack **** about drafting or trading or whatever. They had one good season and KG only took them to the Western Finals.

LOL, Kobe causes his critics...he's a crybaby, always has, always will be. He's a great player and HOF, but a crybaby. KG shuts ups 'n plays and is very very unselfish (thats one of his knocks.) Not to mention he's a class act, never hear anything negative about him.

LOL, Kobe causes his critics...he's a crybaby, always has, always will be. He's a great player and HOF, but a crybaby. KG shuts ups 'n plays and is very very unselfish (thats one of his knocks.) Not to mention he's a class act, never hear anything negative about him.

How is Kobe Bryant a crybaby? Explain that to me.

You don't post here all year then come up with this garbage. Spare us please.

How is Kobe Bryant a crybaby? Explain that to me.

We can go way back, remember when he was drafted? I don't know how old you are, but thats when it started, look it up. To this present day, he bitched and moaned that he wanted out of LA, threw a bunch of his teammates under the bus. Only when Memphis (Jerry West is the GM if I'm not mistaken) did LA a huge favor (Gasol), he became 'great teammate" give me a break. Like I said he's a great player, but a crybaby. Also, other players have talked about Kobe and he's attitude or ego, whatever you wanna call it.

We can go way back, remember when he was drafted? I don't know how old you are, but thats when it started, look it up. To this present day, he bitched and moaned that he wanted out of LA, threw a bunch of his teammates under the bus. Only when Memphis (Jerry West is the GM if I'm not mistaken) did LA a huge favor (Gasol), he became 'great teammate" give me a break. Like I said he's a great player, but a crybaby. Also, other players have talked about Kobe and he's attitude or ego, whatever you wanna call it.

Do you understand why Kobe was mad ? The entire organization lied to him, what do you expect him to do ?

And Jerry West wasn't the GM for Memphis. That's not the point tho, sure the Lakers raped them but Memphis had to do something to change the face of the franchise.

Archived