commercial visions of NYJ future

bitonti

fellow Jet fans, I saw signs of commerce.

read the WSJ every day and it becomes clear that the future is a place where the money takes us...

on this page:

http://www.newyorkjets.com/team/roster/

Chad Pennington popped-up and tried to sell me a Toyota Tundra.

I don't know if it will happen for you all too... but it might

and if it does, and you witness this great shiny beacon of internet commerce,

you, like me, will KNOW deep down in your heart that Chad P will be the QB!

Kellen Clemens can't sell a thirsty man water right now, Chad is selling trucks!

but wait that's not all

also of note, check out how many new free agents got replitentic jerseys.

http://www.jetsshop.com/jets/home.php?cat=351

what are they thinking? That there will suddenly be demand for a Tony Richardson jersey? a Bubba Franks jersey? what sort of world will this be? Will TDs rain down from the sky like manna from heaven?

say it with me folks

10 and 6! 10 and 6!

it's a great big s--t sandwich we all are about to take a huge bite!

im kinda excited. Maybe there will be a wild card in Cleveland!

:P

fellow Jet fans, I saw signs of commerce.

read the WSJ every day and it becomes clear that the future is a place where the money takes us...

on this page:

http://www.newyorkjets.com/team/roster/

Chad Pennington popped-up and tried to sell me a Toyota Tundra.

I don't know if it will happen for you all too... but it might

and if it does, and you witness this great shiny beacon of internet commerce,

you, like me, will KNOW deep down in your heart that Chad P will be the QB!

Kellen Clemens can't sell a thirsty man water right now, Chad is selling trucks!

but wait that's not all

also of note, check out how many new free agents got replitentic jerseys.

http://www.jetsshop.com/jets/home.php?cat=351

what are they thinking? That there will suddenly be demand for a Tony Richardson jersey? a Bubba Franks jersey? what sort of world will this be? Will TDs rain down from the sky like manna from heaven?

say it with me folks

10 and 6! 10 and 6!

it's a great big s--t sandwich we all are about to take a huge bite!

im kinda excited. Maybe there will be a wild card in Cleveland!

:P

someone else was watching Full Metal Jacket today

bit, you do know that the day each of these players signed contracts their jerseys were up for sale for the crazy bastards who would actually buy a Richardson or Woody jersey? They are also all REPLICAS, not replithentic's. They are just more expensive replica's because the team probably isn't having many made and would like to make an extra $15 on the people who are amped up about the signings.

Screw Chad Pennington, DRAFT MATT RYAN.

I will ****ing gouge my eyes out with my big toe if I have to watch that horrendous piece of crap Chad Put-Put-Pennington play one more game.

His arm is shot. Get him off the mother****ing football field before I lose my mind and kill 3/4 of the lounge!!!!!

I will ****ing gouge my eyes out with my big toe if I have to watch that horrendous piece of crap Chad Put-Put-Pennington play one more game.

His arm is shot. Get him off the mother****ing football field before I lose my mind and kill 3/4 of the lounge!!!!!

If Chad beats out Kellen that means he gives them the best chance to win. Your expert opinion aside, I am gonna trust Mangini, Schott and Callahan on this one.

If Chad beats out Kellen that means he gives them the best chance to win. Your expert opinion aside, I am gonna trust Mangini, Schott and Callahan on this one.

What it means is Clemens sucks ass and the QB situation is FUBAR and we should all prepare for the worst.

If Chad beats out Clemens ,great. We all know what Chad's capable of and what his limits are. We have 2 QB's on the roster...Crap and crappier. Manigni is gonna pick one of the two turds.

If Chad give us the best chance to win. We're screwed.

What it means is Clemens sucks ass and the QB situation is FUBAR and we should all prepare for the worst.

If Chad beats out Clemens ,great. We all know what Chad's capable of and what his limits are. We have 2 QB's on the roster...Crap and crappier. Manigni is gonna pick one of the two turds.

If Chad give us the best chance to win. We're screwed.

This is your opinion. Again I will trust what Mangini and company think. No offense to you though.

I trust them too. But that doesnt mean they deserve blind faith.

If Chad starts I am outa here.

Who said anything about blind faith? If Chad outperforms Kellen in camp and gets the starting nod I don't think that is blind faith.

I love how all the guys on the team respect Chad. Yet all of the "experts" in the real world blame Chad for everything that has gone wrong here. He had a terrible year. The OLine sucked. There was no running game.

Personally I hope that Kellen emerges as the clear cut choice. But you guys that refuse to root for the Jets because of your hatred of one player crack me up. If Chad is the QB I am out of here.

Maybe Kellen gets hurt in camp. Chad is who I will root for. Let's get back to being fans. The Rich Cimini's of the world can have the title of expert. I just want to root for the Jets.

Who said anything about blind faith? If Chad outperforms Kellen in camp and gets the starting nod I don't think that is blind faith.

I love how all the guys on the team respect Chad. Yet all of the "experts" in the real world blame Chad for everything that has gone wrong here. He had a terrible year. The OLine sucked. There was no running game.

Personally I hope that Kellen emerges as the clear cut choice. But you guys that refuse to root for the Jets because of your hatred of one player crack me up. If Chad is the QB I am out of here.

Maybe Kellen gets hurt in camp. Chad is who I will root for. Let's get back to being fans. The Rich Cimini's of the world can have the title of expert. I just want to root for the Jets.

We all have seen Chad Pennington play. We know what he is capable of. He has proven on the football field time and time again he can't beat a good defense,and that was with Curtis Martin and a damn good O-line. He is limited in what he can do on the football field.

Watching him throw INT after INT to DB's who had 4 minutes to jump the route is sickening. I never said I wouldn't watch. I said I'd watch with 1 eye gouged out.

If there is any doubt whatsoever that Clemens will be the QB of the future, the Jets MUST draft Matt Ryan

So, in other words if Chad starts the season, we will have to endure more **** sandwich for another year

next year is a crap QB class

Draft Matt Ryan

He has proven on the football field time and time again he can't beat a good defense,and that was with Curtis Martin and a damn good O-line.

Not entirely true

With Curtis and a great OL, chad's play action becomes deadly and he can beat very good defenses - like the Chargers in the playoffs. And he was two Brien FG away from beating Steelers in similar circumstances - he beat the Jags that regular season as well - What he can't beat are GREAT defenses like the old Pats crew. But those guys aren't the same.

What you guys are missing is that the Jets are set up to run the ball 35 times a game, it really doesn't matter as much who is the QB. also if Kellen can't beat Chad in a preseason competition then he doesn't deserve to start.

oh yeah and Clemens isn't selling Tundra's on NYJ.com!

Not entirely true

With Curtis and a great OL, chad's play action becomes deadly and he can beat very good defenses - like the Chargers in the playoffs. And he was two Brien FG away from beating Steelers in similar circumstances - he beat the Jags that regular season as well - What he can't beat are GREAT defenses like the old Pats crew. But those guys aren't the same.

What you guys are missing is that the Jets are set up to run the ball 35 times a game, it really doesn't matter as much who is the QB. also if Kellen can't beat Chad in a preseason competition then he doesn't deserve to start.

oh yeah and Clemens isn't selling Tundra's on NYJ.com!

:rl:

Oh yeah. PENNINGTON almost beat the Steelers. If only he'd generated 6 points of offense instead of 3 points...

Not that I disagree on Clemens. If he can't beat out this piece of crap then we should be drafting a QB no later than our 2nd pick. But whatever Pennington once was or once might have been, all that's left is this rag-armed loser who can't forget bad plays he's made and panics in the pocket. If we draft a QB, Pennington has to go so as not to infect another prospect with his sissy type of play.

I think it is. We dont need to be head coaches to know Chad sucks and cant get it done.

If Mangini cant realize that now, after last season, then he's not as smart as I thought he was.

I think it is. We dont need to be head coaches to know Chad sucks and cant get it done.

If Mangini cant realize that now, after last season, then he's not as smart as I thought he was.

People said that Tom Coughlin wasn't smart. Funny how quickly things can change.

If we draft a QB, Pennington has to go so as not to infect another prospect with his sissy type of play.

If we draft a QB it's because Clemens is worthless. Penny stays because he's the starter quality player. Sissy quality, yeah ok, but that's still good enough for 10-6.

Remember the days when we would talk about how 10-6 wasnt good enough?

After 4-12 I will take 10-6 every friggin year.

Archived