Cool football sim game....JN team???

viiiiilma

so when do i start making plays for the offense or how does that work?

You dont actually make plays. Whats going to happen is tomm I will give you and AVM privaleges so you can only fix the Offense tactics and I am going to give the privalige to Jetlag for D. You will see tomm. Its hard to explain.

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah I am giving everybody 1000 dollar signing bonuses. The first day is when you start to get paid. You get paid every day. The first day is when all the season ticket holders buy their tickets and thats when we are in buisness.

When is the first day?

OK, one of our guards screwed me by giving me a verbal commitment. We only have 3 guards which will not do. I will get one by the tomm from FA.

How much of a penalty to you get for playing a T out of position as a G? I know there's some - but was just curious.

Hey jas did you want me to create a lineman, kicker, or punter? I read your post about using 4 tackles, but there is a small stats drop off for playing out of position, even if its tackle to guard, or something like FS to SS. It's not huge, but especially early on every stat point matters.

we only have a starting QB anyone want to make a QB and challenge ours for the spot. let Jaspegs know you are doing it. There is still at least 10 spots open to real players. computer players will be moved to accomidate you guys.

guys already on the team, make sure you use your flex points to level up a player by boosting him.

Archived