how many games do the jets win....

NOExcusesNYJ

probably should wait for draft

With CP as starting QB 4 wins

With KC as starting QB 8 wins

I really don't know why you would say that. If Pennington wins the starting job, it means he is the better QB. Why would the lesser QB win more games then the starter?

This isn't a stacked deck in Pennington's favor. The FO and CS would like nothing more then for Clemens to win the job. They have no ties to Pennington, but they do to Clemens. They drafted him.

The FO's optimum situation is for Clemens to win the job and be a franchise QB. If Clemens doesn't win the job it simply means that Pennington is the better QB, and the Jets are in very bad need of a new young QB.

Personally I hope Clemens is the QB, but he has shown nothing to indicate he is an NFL QB as yet.

I really don't know why you would say that. If Pennington wins the starting job, it means he is the better QB. Why would the lesser QB win more games then the starter?

This isn't a stacked deck in Pennington's favor. The FO and CS would like nothing more then for Clemens to win the job. They have no ties to Pennington, but they do to Clemens. They drafted him.

The FO's optimum situation is for Clemens to win the job and be a franchise QB. If Clemens doesn't win the job it simply means that Pennington is the better QB, and the Jets are in very bad need of a new young QB.

Personally I hope Clemens is the QB, but he has shown nothing to indicate he is an NFL QB as yet.

Pretty easy to make Prediction with CP at QB

Coles and Cotch both get knocked out early in season catching penne

floaters. Coles career is ended.

Very easy for opposing D's to gameplan when your QB has a Pop Warner Gun

Pretty easy to make Prediction with CP at QB

Coles and Cotch both get knocked out early in season catching penne

floaters. Coles career is ended.

Very easy for opposing D's to gameplan when your QB has a Pop Warner Gun

Assuming that Pennington is as bad as you say he is, why would a player who can't take his job in a fair competition, and this will be a fair competition, it is in Tangini's best interest for Clemens to win the job, win twice as many games, when he is not as good.

I'm not saying, at this point, that he is not as good, but if doesn't win the stating job, that would be pretty clear.

If what you are really saying is, if Clements is twice as good as Pennington, then he will win twice as many games, then I agree.

If he can't take his job, when the CS wants him to, then I have to disagree.

I think 8-8 would be a safe pick. A lot just depends on who is starting, if we draft an impact player, and how quick we adjust in the second half of games.

That's the big question mark. The season goes a lot differently depending on whether they take a Gholston, McFadden, or Ryan. If it's Ryan, it's another rebuilding year.

That's the big question mark. The season goes a lot differently depending on whether they take a Gholston, McFadden, or Ryan. If it's Ryan, it's another rebuilding year.

No if they take Ryan ,then Clemens is starting this year & on the clock and he has this season to prove he is worth keeping as the starter and will be going head to head against Ryan next season to win the starting job next year...

Archived