Good Morning

Favorite_Toon

To my fellow Jet fans,

Today is finally here... just woke up and so excited that I cant even tell you.... I had a dream last night we selected aglib talib with our first pick and I was so miserable and I kept saying in the dream.."this has got to be a dream" and I slapped myself and woke up so releaved.... lol

Before the draft I think I will stop by my church and say a prayer... I hope whatevere you guys are doing today.. you have fun and reguardless what the pick turns out to be..we will love that person and root our butts off for him..

We as Jet fans deserve something good...deserve to not be NY's other team... After free agency..we can look foward to get even better with this draft...

Chris Long? Great pedigree.. and wouldn't mind seeing him chase brady around for years to come..same with gholston..

Matt Ryan... I would be disapointed... but then throw my support around for him and hope he can become the next manning like mcshay says..

"That Player" You have no idea how I would feel... love to watch him break runs and speeding down the field past the patriots and the rest of the league this coming season

Anyays..I am going to open a live thread.. kind of like a live blog.. so I can document my feelings as the draft unfolds.. now some of you can give a rats ass how I feel... but for those who do... you can read it.. it should be interesting...

To my fellow Jet fans,

Today is finally here... just woke up and so excited that I cant even tell you.... I had a dream last night we selected aglib talib with our first pick and I was so miserable and I kept saying in the dream.."this has got to be a dream" and I slapped myself and woke up so releaved.... lol

Before the draft I think I will stop by my church and say a prayer... I hope whatevere you guys are doing today.. you have fun and reguardless what the pick turns out to be..we will love that person and root our butts off for him..

We as Jet fans deserve something good...deserve to not be NY's other team... After free agency..we can look foward to get even better with this draft...

Chris Long? Great pedigree.. and wouldn't mind seeing him chase brady around for years to come..same with gholston..

Matt Ryan... I would be disapointed... but then throw my support around for him and hope he can become the next manning like mcshay says..

"That Player" You have no idea how I would feel... love to watch him break runs and speeding down the field past the patriots and the rest of the league this coming season

Anyays..I am going to open a live thread.. kind of like a live blog.. so I can document my feelings as the draft unfolds.. now some of you can give a rats ass how I feel... but for those who do... you can read it.. it should be interesting...

Good Morning my Favorite Loon! The day is here! Finally!

agree you on Mat Ryan, I too would be disapointed but would still root for him!

To my fellow Jet fans,

DMC!!!!!!

Archived