QB situation.

JETSFAN5180

Another draft day dawned upon us.1st round-2nd round. No QB. Chad and Kellen are not the answer.This franchise can improve every position they want until they improve the guy handling rock. A mediocre team at best is all we are. And with both sharing time 4-12 was all we accomplished.Im talking present forget the past.Whats in our future?

Another draft day dawned upon us.1st round-2nd round. No QB. Chad and Kellen are not the answer.This franchise can improve every position they want until they improve the guy handling rock. A mediocre team at best is all we are. And with both sharing time 4-12 was all we accomplished.Im talking present forget the past.Whats in our future?

your future? Bike helmets and drool cups.

Another draft day dawned upon us.1st round-2nd round. No QB. Chad and Kellen are not the answer.This franchise can improve every position they want until they improve the guy handling rock. A mediocre team at best is all we are. And with both sharing time 4-12 was all we accomplished. Im talking present forget the past.Whats in our future?

A much improved O line give a QB a chance to see down field. A much improved O line gives the RB's a chance to cross the line of scrimmage. I would ave to agree with Arsis about your future if you can not see this

so everything they've done in the offseason is a wash.

listen go do this, get a pacifier you baby and go be a fan of the lions, you loser

A much improved O line give a QB a chance to see down field. A much improved O line gives the RB's a chance to cross the line of scrimmage. I would ave to agree with Arsis about your future if you can not see this

DOWNFIELD????????? lol Who will throw it downfield Chad weak arm or Kellen shaky legs.

DOWNFIELD????????? lol Who will throw it downfield Chad weak arm or Kellen shaky legs.

Who said anything about throw? Maybe it will stop this piddly 3 yard passing game and actually get 10 yards a pass.

your future? Bike helmets and drool cups.

i`m comfortable with our qb situation. kellen is unproven,but give him time. qb is the hardest position to learn, it takes at least 3 years to acclimate .not everyone is a ben roslisberger(sP).

i think penny with an o-line that will block is a playoff/super bowl type qb. you will see the patented penny play action pass this year

i`m comfortable with our qb situation. kellen is unproven,but give him time. qb is the hardest position to learn, it takes at least 3 years to acclimate .not everyone is a ben roslisberger(sP).

i think penny with an o-line that will block is a playoff/super bowl type qb. you will see the patented penny play action pass this year

I too believe in Pennington ive just been shot in the foot too many times.4th quater comebacks cut short by an INT.

I see you dont agree with the draft either. Stand up and be a man and speak your mind.

Actually i love the draft so far, they got a pass rusher who is the key to beating Brady, (see superbowl)

and a potentially great fit a TE, everytime i see Indy play NE, clark is uncoverable by NE.

maybe he wont be clark but if he's anything similar, that will be awesome

Actually i love the draft so far, they got a pass rusher who is the key to beating Brady, (see superbowl)

and a potentially great fit a TE, everytime i see Indy play NE, clark is uncoverable by NE.

maybe he wont be clark but if he's anything similar, that will be awesome

I agree we just need a dam QB who can run an offense and score some TDs.

And who could that have been? Brohm? Henne? Flacco? Clemens has more potential than any of them.

Agree everybody wants to replace Clemens with a new QB what the f*** the kids line leaked like hell last year zero running game and bad play calling. Lets relax on other QB's and give him or Chad a shot and then we'll see what we have.

No thats a draw 3rd and long.

Hey stronzo! We're going to be 3rd and short all season long. Are you oblivious to the upgraded OL? The FO is managing our *real-world* QB situation and is asking very little of both KC and CP -- either will be adequte and that's all we need, and all we can expect, at this point.

Hey stronzo! We're going to be 3rd and short all season long. Are you oblivious to the upgraded OL? The FO is managing our *real-world* QB situation and is asking very little of both KC and CP -- either will be adequte and that's all we need, and all we can expect, at this point.

Adequte you mean adequate and since when do NFL teams step on the field to be adequate.I thought it was all about WINNING CHAMPIONSHIPS.

Whats a stronzo????????

Archived