Patriot fans make me sick

Blackout

want to go on a road trip with anyone that thinks that way. That could sure cause trouble.

I go to games (home and away) to cheer for my team, not to "offend" the opposing team. I find that pretty reprehensible actually.

Well while you choose to be the 'passive agressive' fan, some choose to be the RIDE OR DIE, offend-the-opposing-team type of fan. I find the latter group to be more fun!

:)

:1cry: Poor Alk. :bwahaharoll:

I don't know what you're laughing for. I told you the Colts were cheating. Saint Dungy has had Harrison out capping mo fos. Ever notice the unusual amount of players from opposing teams that were "injured"? Yeah, they were lying in hospital beds having 50 cals removed from their kneecaps.

That's cool. My guess is that most Pats fans hate bandwagon jumping, Giant/Jet/Yankees/Celtics fans. :P

I must address your inaccuracies, however:

1) Those shirst are no longer allowed to be sold outside fenway. In Kenmore Sqr, yes, Yawkee Way? No.

2) Peyton Manning couldn't beat the Pats for almost an eternity. Where exactly does 2005 come from?

3) People from Maine are generally idiots. ;)

since 2005 Peyton has beaten the Pats more teams, and won a ring.

Eli won a ring head to head against the PAts.

thats 2 rings vs 0, and you KNOW eli isn't done collecting.

and the kid said he got it outside of Fenway, I wouldn't know.

and what Jets fans aren't crude either, cheering when Chad Pennington got hurt. A guy who's given basically everything he's got to try and win and those morons cheer?

We were?

I was cheering for 2 reasons.

1-Chad got up--it is considered common courtesy to cheer when an injured player stands up.

2-- In support of Kellen Clemens, also considered common courtesy to support the QB.

From all the people ive talked to, they agree with me. Were you cheering because Chad got injured?

Keith Olbermann said it though, so it must be true. ](*,)

I still havn't found one Jet fan who was at that game that has said they cheered the Pennington injury. Just because Keith I Don't Know Anything About The NFL Olbermann says something doesn't mean its true. I know, I was freakin' there. Nobody was yelling and cheering "YEAH F YOU CHAD YOU SUCK HAHAHAHAHAH!!!". No, people were cheering on Kellen and I heard plenty of chants of "LETS GO KELLEN!" "C'MON KID SHOW US WHAT YOU GOT!" and I also heard people whispering "I hope Chad's okay".

Garbage from Keith back in September. Pure garbage. Attend the game, sit in the stands and then tell me what the crowds reaction was.

I still havn't found one Jet fan who was at that game that has said they cheered the Pennington injury. Just because Keith I Don't Know Anything About The NFL Olbermann says something doesn't mean its true. I know, I was freakin' there. Nobody was yelling and cheering "YEAH F YOU CHAD YOU SUCK HAHAHAHAHAH!!!". No, people were cheering on Kellen and I heard plenty of chants of "LETS GO KELLEN!" "C'MON KID SHOW US WHAT YOU GOT!" and I also heard people whispering "I hope Chad's okay".

Garbage from Keith back in September. Pure garbage. Attend the game, sit in the stands and then tell me what the crowds reaction was.

Dude, all you had to do is watch the game. As Pennington is hobbling/rolling off the field the crowd was going nuts.

We were?

I was cheering for 2 reasons.

1-Chad got up--it is considered common courtesy to cheer when an injured player stands up.

2-- In support of Kellen Clemens, also considered common courtesy to support the QB.

From all the people ive talked to, they agree with me. Were you cheering because Chad got injured?

Keith Olbermann said it though, so it must be true. ](*,)

nobs.jpg

Yeah, I guess you would know since you were at the game...

I meant watching as on tv. I have NEVER heard a crowd cheer like that when a player was injured. Sure, they applaud as the paramedics haul a guy out on a stretcher but this was nowhere near the same.

Actually a gross majority were, they even got chewed out by Jim Rome the next day for cheering while Peny was down

Actually a gross majority were, they even got chewed out by Jim Rome the next day for cheering while Peny was down

i dont care what jim rome, keith olberman or anyone else says. They werent there.

I was there. I didnt think they were cheering chad being injured. Nothing will change that opinion.

I do think that NY fans can be illogical and idiotic at times (see Mets fans this year) so it is possible. But I didnt hear anyone around me happy and cheering because chad was hurt. but then again i sit with the wine and cheese crowd, not the whine and bitch crowd of the upper deck.

pfft. No offense to pats/Jets Red Sox/Yankees, but u guys have no idea`what true hatred in a rivalry is..... Steelers/browns is the most hate filled rivalry IMO. Any of u ever been beat up for wearing your team colors? Spit on? Projectiles thrown at? clowns fans have a hatred that no fanbase could match. Remember the beer bottle throwing at refs? I could only imagine if the Steelers would have played em' that game..........

Archived