Patriot fans make me sick

Blackout

these ARE the same idiots who sport "Yankees Suck" t-shirts. very original idea right there. but still' date=' hating on Eli and Peyton becuase they're better than you? thats sad.[/quote']

I rock REDSOX SUCK & Buck Foston t-shirts whenever they play @ Yankee stadium and Im in attendance, its what fans of opposing teams do :confused:. You cant blame em. If a JEts fan whore something dissin Tom Brady would itbe an issue on here? You cant have it both ways, this is pretty weak.

Were you crying because they were making fun of your teams quarterback? :baby:

i'm crying..err bitching because 1-this kid is a douchbag BEYOND normal patriot standards

2-the shirt, which is sold outside of Fenway, shows the patriots inferiority complex with the Manning family since the year 2005.

3-as a Jet/Giants fan growing up in CT and Maine my whole life I hate everything about New England beyond what you could imagine.

I rock REDSOX SUCK & Buck Foston t-shirts whenever they play @ Yankee stadium and Im in attendance, its what fans of opposing teams do :confused:. You cant blame em. If a JEts fan whore something dissin Tom Brady would itbe an issue on here? You cant have it both ways, this is pretty weak.

I don't wear shirts saying "(insert) sucks". Period.

Why put out such negative energy on a t-shirt?

Dude, get a grip. We have hated the Manning family since before either one of them beat the Patriots.

but your hatrid was more of a "haha this guy sucks" vibe

not a "man, these two just keep beating our brains in. let's make them the new Jeter-Arod for football".

I don't speak on behalf of a fanbase but I hate "(insert) sucks)" shirts. How lame.

It still isn't a "man, these two just keep beating our brains in." At least for me it's not. The two of them combined have fewer rings than Brady. Why would we be jealous of that? I just flat out don't like them. Ever since Bubba Gump played for Tennessee and the Huskers were stomping a mudhole in his a$$.

by the time their careers are over they will have more than brady.

and brady's superbowl winning days are over son. they can't be as good as they were last year and the Giants will just punish them again in the superbowl. mark my words Husker.

Remember when the patriots were two minutes away from the first 19-0 season in NFL history! Then they choked it away.

bwahahhahahahahahah! Seethe pat$ fans! SEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeethe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It still isn't a "man, these two just keep beating our brains in." At least for me it's not. The two of them combined have fewer rings than Brady. Why would we be jealous of that? I just flat out don't like them. Ever since Bubba Gump played for Tennessee and the Huskers were stomping a mudhole in his a$$.

Yeah but Peyton and Eli didn't have to cheat to earn there rings. That's a HUGE difference.

Yeah but Peyton and Eli didn't have to cheat to earn there rings. That's a HUGE difference.

Do you know that for a fact? Really? Or did you mean to say they haven't been caught cheating yet...except for that whole crowd noise thing.

Archived