NHL Round 3 Predictions

MagicBizkit87

Penguins in 5

Wings in 6

Be careful what you wish for 124.

Agreed.

Flyers' roughhousing will cause a parade into the Philly penalty box, followed by another series where the Pens" PP kicks tail. Right or wrong, the NHL Wants the Pens and Crosby to be their sales pitch. The PEns are more talented and Fleury is playing very well.

Nah, 124 is right, Detroit would destroy the Penguins, based on talent, Wings would beat the Pens in 5, but with Cindy on the Pens, the Wings should win in 6 or 7.

Nobody is going to get in the way of Detroit. I would be surprised if the Stanley Cup Finals go more than 5 games no matter who they face.

Nobody is going to get in the way of Detroit. I would be surprised if the Stanley Cup Finals go more than 5 games no matter who they face.

You got to remember that Cindy plays for the Pens though, and the league will do its best to have him win the cup. Detroit is hands down better then Pittsburgh, but everyone wants this fag to win.

Just FYI, the Pens didn't face Detroit this season, but were 8-1-1 against the West. Detroit is a great team, but anything can happen.

Archived