Clayton lists top 5 surprise teams

Kentucky Jet

Link: Clayton Lists Top Five Surprise Teams

Posted on May 12th, 2008 by Bassett

With all the flurry that ESPN has made over the release of their new power rankings, John Clayton names the top five teams that he thinks are poised to surprise in 2008. Clayton

If the Jets win only 7 games this season they'll be overhauling their coaching staff for '09.

Doubtful. I believe the Jets are committed to Mangini/Tannanbaum. I know they went nuts in FA, but everyone has to understand. They're still WEAK at the most important position on the field.

Doubtful. I believe the Jets are committed to Mangini/Tannanbaum. I know they went nuts in FA, but everyone has to understand. They're still WEAK at the most important position on the field.

Cmon man lay off the 124 bashing. Saying kicker is the most important position is a stretch.

They need some help at QB as well.

traidng for chad johnson coulda helped. oh well.

It's all on KC now. We'd probably win 10 with Pennington though. Just with KC, I think we can get up to 13, and at least 11, provided he matures quickly and doesn't bust. Too bad he's a midget, it's gonna be tough.

--Then again...i think Joe Montana was short too.

not tangini the coordinators. i'd say they're expendable, especially sutton.

Archived