Pistons - Celtics game 1

Blackout

You have no lines in this play, shut up. I am a Celtic's fan and I always will be.

Why don't you and blackout get together and blow the entire Celtics roster?

People like you are the reason that no one likes the Celtics. Bandwagon fans suck.

People like you are the reason that no one likes the Celtics. Bandwagon fans suck.

Its bad enough that he says Celtics as "the Celtic's" :lol:

GOOOOOOOOOOO CELTIC'S!!!!!!!

Very well said. Listening to Blackout is like watching a tennis ball go back and forth. :biggrin:

Oh yeah, someone who was born and raised and lived in Massachusetts for 11 years is a bandwagon fan? I don't think so. I have no idea how you guys can tell me what fan I am. You guys don't know me or anything about me, so why can't you just accept that I'm a Celtics fan?

Oh yeah, someone who was born and raised and lived in Massachusetts for 11 years is a bandwagon fan? I don't think so. I have no idea how you guys can tell me what fan I am. You guys don't know me or anything about me, so why can't you just accept that I'm a Celtics fan?

Originally Posted by Curtis Martin 28 viewpost.gif

Stop embarrassing yourself. Knicks suck, just pick a new team. I recommend the Celtics.

^

People with that kind of attitude are bandwagoners.

You dug your own grave when you said you were a Patriots fan until Curtis went to the Jets. You then jumped ship to the Jets.

No sane Boston sports fan would switch allegiances to a New York team because a player did.

You dug your own grave when you said you were a Patriots fan until Curtis went to the Jets. You then jumped ship to the Jets.

No sane Boston sports fan would switch allegiances to a New York team because a player did.

He also said he'd consider switching NBA teams if Paul Pierce left the Celtics.:rl:

Show me where I posted that. If I did anywhere, I did not mean that because I would never do that!

Originally Posted by Curtis Martin 28 viewpost.gif

I don't awitch teams, but if you suck that bad, I might make an exception for someone else switching. I would never switch though unless Cano, or Pierce got traded. Also, if Curtis Martin came back with a different team.

:roll:

You seemed to make it pretty clear.

I think CM28 speaks loudly about his dedication to the teams he supports. I honestly don't understand how you could root for one team for so long, and when your favorite player leaves, you leave too.

When Shaq left Orlando to go to Los Angeles, and take it into the fact that Shaq is my favorite athlete in all of sports, along with Wayne Chrebet, and as a kid growing up, Shaq was my idol. I didn't leave the Magic when he left to LA. I stuck by this Orlando team no matter what. Through all the losing seasons this team had, I didn't care, I would support this Magic team to the very end.

You need to learn to how to have some dedication to your teams. I think Curtis Martin is one of the best running backs ever to play the game, and one of the best minds possibly to ever play the game, and he should be considered the most respected player to ever put on football pads, but I would never ever ditch the Jets if he had left the Jets.

Archived