What a BEAUTIFUL DAY

Brenjetsfan

you must be nuts, Give me 80's all day long for golf

Hint- I would keep your Caddyshack golfcart at home this weekend, i can

just envision you blasting Pearl Jam while someone is putting...Nite putting

is ok though;)

It's my father in law's tournament. They have a keg of beer on every other tee box and he heckles everyone after they tee off on #1. We obviously don't take ourselves or the game too seriously. :lol:

80s, 60% humidity???

and you will shvitz in that weather :confused:..what do you weigh? 320?

Jetheelz/Beans, tell him what we call 80s, 60% vhumidity here in NC

Believe me, I'm more than accustomed to this weather. I spent two years working in garages with absolutely no ventilation and the only way to get back out again was to get the damn door working. Still, it doesn't mean I enjoy playing a supposedly enjoyable game in such weather. :lol:

80s, 60% humidity???

and you will shvitz in that weather :confused:..what do you weigh? 320?

Jetheelz/Beans, tell him what we call 80s, 60% vhumidity here in NC

p.s. About 5 minutes ago I weighed 220...now 215 if you get my drift...and I think you do. :lol:

Damn straight!!!

Seriously isn't it about time you turned your back on pats, Sh1t root for the

Pokes or Chefs, even the Phins would be better.

I can't. I have their logo permanently etched in my flesh. :lol:

I love my favorite team now more than ever. They have been crucified beyond what was worthy, became the sacrificial lambs for the entire NFL, bullied by ESPN - and what did they do? Went about their business with their mouths shut.

The nickname Manjudas fits, if you know what I mean. I suspect his glass house will come crumbling down eventually.

I love my favorite team now more than ever. They have been crucified beyond what was worthy, became the sacrificial lambs for the entire NFL, bullied by ESPN - and what did they do? Went about their business with their mouths shut.

The nickname Manjudas fits, if you know what I mean. I suspect his glass house will come crumbling down eventually.

This is good to know. So if you find out that your boyfriend (or hubby!) is cheating, you will welcome him with open arms, as long as he treats you the same way as he had in the past and goes about his business.

This is important for the single guys (not me) on this site to know.

3093718ky4.jpg

This is good to know. So if you find out that your boyfriend (or hubby!) is cheating, you will welcome him with open arms, as long as he treats you the same way as he had in the past and goes about his business.

This is important for the single guys (not me) on this site to know.

How is that analogy even remotely applicable to this situation?

Jets fans beat this dead horse the most, that's for sure. A direct result of years and years of frustration.

Anyway, it is a beautiful day!!!!!

And Still lost the Super Bowl. :P

And Still lost the Super Bowl. :P

You know what's funny? Pats fans are devasted at going 18-1. Jest fans would still be drinking in celebration if their team achieved such a feat.

Just sayin' ;)

It is a beautiful day out there, man.

You know what's funny? Pats fans are devasted at going 18-1. Jest fans would still be drinking in celebration if their team achieved such a feat.

Just sayin' ;)

It is a beautiful day out there, man.

I don't know a fan who would be drinking and celebrating a teams loss in the Super Bowl no matter how well they did in the regular season.

crucified beyond what was worthy :rl:. hellooooooooooo they were caught cheating!!!!!!!!!!!!

did you break any bones fallin off the high horse?

LMS- were you sober when you posted this?

BTW ESPN glorified the pats quest and gave them their own F'n ticker(wk9)

guess you forgot that little piece of data.;)

:vactiontime:It's a beautiful day

ahahahahahaha it WAS absolutely FABALOUUUUUUS

out there today

SO hot n sunny I just got in since 9:30 am

i am making up for the season I missed last summer....

Sorry I missed the TRACK today, but boatin was a little more important for me!

I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE my boat

I had the bay to myself just about the whole day.....hit a few friends haus on the water,...hit a few bars n walla..i am home 12 hours later!!! OY ....I LOVE boating season.....:love0038:

:vactiontime:It's a beautiful day

ahahahahahaha it WAS absolutely FABALOUUUUUUS

out there today

SO hot n sunny I just got in since 9:30 am

i am making up for the season I missed last summer....

Sorry I missed the TRACK today, but boatin was a little more important for me!

I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE my boat

I had the bay to myself just about the whole day.....hit a few friends haus on the water,...hit a few bars n walla..i am home 12 hours later!!! OY ....I LOVE boating season.....:love0038:

What do you mean, you "hit a friends haus?" ;)

What do you mean, you "hit a friends haus?" ;)

My dear friends that live on the water...stopped there an had a few :wine::cheers: tails......and then hit the TIKI bars....you will meet all of them an hit the bars when you come down to the JERSEY SHORE in June....oxoxox::wub::wub

My dear friends that live on the water...stopped there an had a few :wine::cheers: tails......and then hit the TIKI bars....you will meet all of them an hit the bars when you come down to the JERSEY SHORE in June....oxoxox::wub::wub

I am????

I love you, Bren - really - but Captain Bren scares me. :)

Garb is coming to the Jersey Shore- watch out-I may even buy you a drink

Garb is coming to the Jersey Shore- watch out-I may even buy you a drink

Don't beleive everything you read on a messageboard, Fab. The chances of me visiting the Jersey Shore are about as good as me relinquishing my horse.:P

Don't beleive everything you read on a messageboard, Fab. The chances of me visiting the Jersey Shore are about as good as me relinquishing my horse.:P

I forgot you do not like to socialize with us drunken obnoxious Jet fans.

I forgot you do not like to socialize with us drunken obnoxious Jet fans.

Here's a good one for you. I was out socializing with a Jets fan once and someone said "you're friend is kind of quiet." My Jets fan friend said "she's my low-key friend." Ha! Me, I'm low key! Low key Garb all quiet and mousey. :)

My horse was parked outside. :)

Archived