NBA Finals Predictions

MagicBizkit87

every 1 do that

aint nothin wrong wit that

yall just mad u aint have swag like kobe

Yes there is something wrong with dat.

And no I aint mad I dont have swag like kobe. Im not a jealous punk ass like you who wants to pretend they are thug. Let Kobe have his money so he can cheat on his wife and then buy her nice jewelry to buy back her love.

Kobe sucks and the Celtics will wipe the floor with him.

Kobe this season:

28.3 PPG

5.4 APG

6.4 RPG

1.8 SPG

Kobe career:

25 PPG

4.6 APG

5.3 RPG

1.5 SPG

Lebron this season:

30 PPG

7.2 APG

7.9 RPG

1.8 SPG

Lebron career:

27.3 PPG

6.6 APG

6.9 APG

1.8 SPG

Um, from thos stats, I'd have to go with Lebron.

Are you drunk right now ? Like seriously ?

What matters more then? What determines who's the best player? Championships? If so, then by that logic, Tom Heinsohn would be better than Micheal Jordan.....

Your saying LeBron is better than Kobe ? What kinda dope you smoking ?

Right now, as in today, Kobe is much better than LeBron. Kobe is a vet, he knows every move inside out. LeBron has more weaknesses than Kobe and don't say otherwise.

How come Kobe's team took out the Spurs in 5 while the Cavs lost in 4 last year in the Finals ?

Well it certainly doesn't hurt Kobe to have Derrick Fisher, Lamar Odom and Paul Gasol around him while LeBron gets to play with Z and Derrick Gibson. Big difference.

I hate how people bask Kobe for saying he can't win without Shaq, which is totally untrue. The Lakers got him some good players and now you saying this ? I think that's totally pathetic. WTF do you want him to do ? Nobody can win without a good supporting cast, NO ONE!

Right now, as in today, Kobe is much better than LeBron. Kobe is a vet, he knows every move inside out. LeBron has more weaknesses than Kobe and don't say otherwise.

How come Kobe's team took out the Spurs in 5 while the Cavs lost in 4 last year in the Finals ?

Where was Kobe at this point in his career? Lebron has already taken his team to the fianls by himself and he's still very, very young. Also, the reason the lost the finals is because the Cavaliers have no supporting cast or bench to back-up Lebron.

I hate how people bask Kobe for saying he can't win without Shaq, which is totally untrue. The Lakers got him some good players and now you saying this ? I think that's totally pathetic. WTF do you want him to do ? Nobody can win without a good supporting cast, NO ONE!

There is difference between GOOD players around you, and one if the BEST ever to play a position, which is what Shaq is. If Kobe gets it done with this good core around him, good, hats off to him. To bash LeBron though because he's not in the Finals and because Kobe is is just ridiculous and shows the age or immaturity of some. Theres a difference when its a one man show and you have good and or great players around you.

How'd Tom Brady do without great people around him? ;)

He probably can start on the Jets right now in about 5 positions. He's a complete athlete.

:bwahaharoll:

give me a break. He can shoot a ball through the hoop. The simplest game there is. And he's really good at his simple game.

And when he loses in this series, what excuses will Kobe fans make? Cant wait.

I hate how people bash Kobe for saying he can't win without Shaq, which is totally untrue. The Lakers got him some good players and now you saying this ? I think that's totally pathetic. WTF do you want him to do ? Nobody can win without a good supporting cast, NO ONE!

I think Kobe will prove them all very wrong very soon. :biggrin:

give me a break. He can shoot a ball through the hoop. The simplest game there is. And he's really good at his simple game.

My guess is that you will be waiting for a LOOOONG time LBS. GOLAKERS!!!!!

The thing is, I want Kobe to prove to me that he can win without Shaq, now would be a great time, because there is only one team I hate more then the Lakers, and they're facing them.

I think Kobe's got enough support to around him this year to do it, even without Bynum. BTW: I HATE the Celtics with a DEEP passion.

Lebron is at least as good as Kobe if not better. Lebron makes the players around him better. Kobe never has. Kobe is playing on a stacked team this season. The Lakers got Pau Gasol, an All-Star caliber PF, for nothing.

The Cleveland Cavaliers are a 20 win team without Lebron. They suck. Danny Ferry sucks. Ferry is a bottom 5 GM in the NBA. Motherf_cker traded Drew Gooden and Larry Hughes for Ben Wallace. Gooden is at this point a much better player than Wallace and Hughes is a good defender. That stupid POS bailed out the Bulls big-time there while screwing over his own team.

Only reason the Cavs are a good team and Danny Ferry isn't collecting unemployment is b/c Lebron fell into their laps in the draft in 2003.

I think Kobe's got enough support to around him this year to do it, even without Bynum. BTW: I HATE the Celtics with a DEEP passion.

I honestly didn't really mind the Celtics until this year, because I had a huge hatred for Kevin Garnett. He has the biggest mouth in this league, and I find his big mouth kind of hilarious, because the guy hasn't even won a title yet, and he's nearing the end of his career. I never really had anything against Pierce, and Ray Allen though, until now of course.

BASKETBALL THE SIMPLEST GAME??

frst off you got less IQ required for football

second GO CELTICS

I honestly didn't really mind the Celtics until this year, because I had a huge hatred for Kevin Garnett. He has the biggest mouth in this league, and I find his big mouth kind of hilarious, because the guy hasn't even won a title yet, and he's nearing the end of his career. I never really had anything against Pierce, and Ray Allen though, until now of course.

Call me crazy but I've never heard of Garnett being a loudmouth. I don't live in Minnesota so I didn't follow him ultra-close over the years but I never really heard anything about him having a big mouth. He seemed to keep his mouth shut all those years the T-Wolves failed to give him anything resembling a supporting cast in Minnesota.

Call me crazy but I've never heard of Garnett being a loudmouth. I don't live in Minnesota so I didn't follow him ultra-close over the years but I never really heard anything about him having a big mouth. He seemed to keep his mouth shut all those years the T-Wolves failed to give him anything resembling a supporting cast in Minnesota.

he's just not bright

Archived