To my fellow Clemens fans...nice throw

TNJet

Flea flicker again? That play and the flea flicker against Pitt last year.. wow.

this ball traveled 63 yds in the air at an incredible rate,something Chad could never do pre injury. Atleast not with that kind of velocity.

Flea flicker again? That play and the flea flicker against Pitt last year.. wow.

Flea flicker?? Oh, where he underthrew Coles on a would be TD. Yeah, that was nice, saw that on NFL network just the other day.

I'm rooting for him though. I love when Jet draft picks pan out.

Just went and watched that one (Thanks iTunes NFL subscription).

He threw it from his own 35 yard line down to the 15 where Coles caught it so if my math is any good, it was a 50 yard in the air throw.

BZ

I hope you all prove me wrong and I have no problem admitting I was wrong.But 1 college highlight throw and you guys are ready to induct him into the Hall of Fame.Based on what I saw last year.Im very optimistic about Kellen Clemens and his future with the NYJETS.

I hope you all prove me wrong and I have no problem admitting I was wrong.But 1 college highlight throw and you guys are ready to induct him into the Hall of Fame.Based on what I saw last year.Im very optimistic about Kellen Clemens and his future with the NYJETS.

You are optimistic?? You just babbled on in another thread about how he was going to suck.

:confused0058:

Im not optmistic at all.I dont have any faith in Kellen Clemens and ive said all along I hope im dead wrong.

It seems that you have not 'said' that all along.

Originally Posted by JETSFAN5180 viewpost.gif

Im very optimistic about Kellen Clemens and his future with the NYJETS.

:confused0058:

Just went and watched that one (Thanks iTunes NFL subscription).

He threw it from his own 35 yard line down to the 15 where Coles caught it so if my math is any good, it was a 50 yard in the air throw.

BZ

It was underthrown. Not to be a Chad homer (as I indicated earlier, I'd like Kellen to start), but let's be honest, there were plenty of points of last yr where Chad could have made the same throw.

Wow...

If I'm not mistaken didn't Coles get himself hurt on the same kind of play waiting for Clemens pass to come down ?

:P

Had Chad have hit that same pass, in the same way, this site would have went ape**** and you would have seen tons of 'Chad's floaters get our WR's killed' threads etc.

That was far from a 'great' throw. It's a can't miss for an NFL QB with that kind of arm.

Had Chad have hit that same pass, in the same way, this site would have went ape**** and you would have seen tons of 'Chad's floaters get our WR's killed' threads etc.

That was far from a 'great' throw. It's a can't miss for an NFL QB with that kind of arm.

yeah thats why the announcers were in awe of his arm strength :rolleyes: Great throw

Archived