The Game 4 Thread

Gainzo

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here's hoping for a Lakers win. Will stay up and watch it, or at least set the alarm for the 4th Quarter.

I will respectively disagree about the Lakers win ;), but do hope you get to watch at least some of the game.

I wonder how the officiating will be in the aftermath of the Donaghy's allegations?

I will respectively disagree about the Lakers win ;), but do hope you get to watch at least some of the game.

I wonder how the officiating will be in the aftermath of the Donaghy's allegations?

Hopefully the norm. Home team gets preference.:lol:

Does the Lakers crowd have a pulse? They couldn't even boo the Celtics with any spite when they were introduced.

WTF is Spike Lee doing courtside?

He's there to make sure that they're not just filming the white folks. ;)

Odom has been incredible. 5/5 at the 3:30 mark. That would put him on pace for like 30/30 and 60 points.

Lakers still can't shoot FTs, though.

Odoms GOTTA stay out of foul trouble. So far so good with the Laker "O" tonite.

Considering the Lakers shot 64% in the 1st and the Celtics shot 28% I'm not surprised. The 14-2 Free Throw discrepancy might have something to do with the score.

A lot of time left.

Absolutely! That's why I usually don't watch an NBAgame till the 4th Qtr.. LOL

Can the Celtics please hit an open shot? They must have missed 20 by now.

BTW: Will Smith is a bandwagon fan. How can any self respecting Philly fan cheer for the Lakers?

Ray Allen just hit one, Happy now? :) . He said he moved to LA and cheers for the Lakers because he hated it when the Celtics beat up on Philly. Are you staying a Celtic fan if you relocate to Detroit? I'm real curious what your response is.

If the Lakers are able to hang on tonight and win Game 5, they will have all the momentum heading back to Boston up 3-2 on a three game winning streak needing one win in two games to seal the deal.

I know, I know, I'm looking way too far ahead. Just sayin'.

Keep it goin' Lakers.

Archived