Rocco vs Tiger for all the marbles....

JonEJet

What a great day of golf today

Looks like I'm taking a 1/2 day tomorrow...can't wait

Lets go ROCCO!!!

Really wanted him to get his 1st big trophy....he has a chance tomorrow, but the odds are going to be tough

NY Jets \ NFL Talk Talk about the Jets and the NFL here!

;-)

What a great day of golf today

Looks like I'm taking a 1/2 day tomorrow...can't wait

Lets go ROCCO!!!

Really wanted him to get his 1st big trophy....he has a chance tomorrow, but the odds are going to be tough

Good job by NBC losing the HD coverage around 3 today. Can the national media suck Tigers schlong even more than they have done the last couple of days?

You would think he had his leg amputated the way they are talking about him.

BTW: Move this to the Other Sports Forum

Good job by NBC losing the HD coverage around 3 today. Can the national media suck Tigers schlong even more than they have done the last couple of days?

I watched it in HD all day today on NBC.

Agreed. I love Tiger and it's even more amazing what he's doing with his knee, but come on...

Next to the 1999 Ryder Cup probably the best tournament for drama I have ever seen.

Is there anybody out there as mentally tough as Tiger ? 99.9 percent of golfers would leave that putt short. (As Westwood did yesterday). Somehow though Tiger hits it.

I think the playoff will be fun. I think Mediate is going to have to jump out early and considering Tiger's problems on that first hole I can very easily see Mediate jumping out to an early lead

If he hits the turn say 4 strokes up on Woods then I think he has a great shot.

I guess this dip**** doesn't get it, does he???

aec, are you in California???

It was a huge story today.

If the Celtics won the NBA title on Sunday night that would have been the biggest sports story in America.

Does calling me a dip**** make you feel better about yourself? For your sake, I hope not.

Archived