Miracle at the Meadowlands

jetsgirl514

Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone had the Monday night game against the Dolphins on dvd and would be willing to make a copy for me. I am more then willing to pay and/or send blank dvds to you. Whatever works for you. I would be more then grateful. Thanks in advance!

Lindsey

(section 112, row 14 :)

Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone had the Monday night game against the Dolphins on dvd and would be willing to make a copy for me. I am more then willing to pay and/or send blank dvds to you. Whatever works for you. I would be more then grateful. Thanks in advance!

Lindsey

(section 112, row 14 :)

Sorry I can't help you out. I just wanted to take a moment out to stress the importance of using a sunscreen at Jet games and otherwise, especially during our warmer months. You are both cute, and would not want to see Old Man Sun turn your youthful, supple skin into leather. Best of luck ion locating the DVD. You might want to check eBay;you might catch a deal for a new or gently viewed copy.

Sorry I can't help you out. I just wanted to take a moment out to stress the importance of using a sunscreen at Jet games and otherwise, especially during our warmer months. You are both cute, and would not want to see Old Man Sun turn your youthful, supple skin into leather. Best of luck ion locating the DVD. You might want to check eBay;you might catch a deal for a new or gently viewed copy.

HUH?

:rl:

This Public Announcement brought to you be Jet Nation Sunscreen, now available in SPF 50.

BZ

I think he may want to rub lotion on them. ;)

Anyway Lindsey, you may want to check out NFL films they probably have it on DVD for sale.

If not they often show that game on the NFL Network, you can always record it or DVR it.

Thanks for the help....and thank you for the sunscreen warning? I think? We may be tan in that picture but it was the season opener last year, right after the summer....plus, being a little tan isn't such a bad thing :)

Thanks for the help....and thank you for the sunscreen warning? I think? We may be tan in that picture but it was the season opener last year, right after the summer....plus, being a little tan isn't such a bad thing :)

Herm had a miracle once...

d566_1.JPG

Next time its on NFL Network, tape it! :cheers:

Just to let anyone know who may be interested, I found a great website that sells some classic nfl games. $10 bucks for the dvd and $1.00 for shipping. NFL probably wouldnt appreciate it, but it sure helped me out.

http://marketplace.sfgate.com/23MX2X

Thanks for everyones help, even the guy who warned me about sunscreen. Appreciate it.

No problem, but I did not give the sunscreen warning, I just comented on it. ;)

Archived