Where were you when the Celtics won?

Blackout

You were at the same place the San Antonio Spurs won in 2007, and when Miami won in 2006.

I wonder whose going to be your team next year? New Orleans, and Los Angeles both seem like favorites out of the gate for next year.

If he jumps on the Laker bandwagon next year I'll personnally kill him. :biggrin:

You were at the same place the San Antonio Spurs won in 2007, and when Miami won in 2006.

I wonder whose going to be your team next year? New Orleans, and Los Angeles both seem like favorites out of the gate for next year.

GFY. Are the Magic still better than the Celtics?

I was in my apartment watching the game on tv

where were you?

I was in Worcestor. It's like an hour an a half from the Garden. Also, to Kobe, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I was in my apartment watching the game on tv

where were you?

I was in Worcestor. It's like an hour an a half from the Garden. Also, to Kobe, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I was inside your mom when the celtics won.

Good for you. I didn't realize you lived in Massachusetts.

I was at a bar down by the Garden enjoying every minute of the Celtics win.

If Orlando ever wins a title will the parade be held at DisneyWorld?

Good for you. I didn't realize you lived in Massachusetts.

I was at a bar down by the Garden enjoying every minute of the Celtics win.

If Orlando ever wins a title will the parade be held at DisneyWorld?

If the Patriots ever win a Super Bowl, will it be fair, or cheating again?

If the Patriots ever win a Super Bowl, will it be fair, or cheating again?

The Patriots have won 3 Super Bowls and all of their parades have been through the streets of Boston. Just like the Sox and Celts.

I'm sorry that your football team won their only title before you were born, your basketball team has never won one, and that your baseball team hasn't won a title in 8 years.

The Patriots have won 3 Super Bowls and all of their parades have been through the streets of Boston. Just like the Sox and Celts.

I'm sorry that your football team won their only title before you were born, your basketball team has never won one, and that your baseball team hasn't won a title in 8 years.

My baseball team may not have won a title in 8 years, but at least I've seen them win more titles in 20 years of living, then you have in the amount of years you've been living. It's not that your team was cursed for 86 years, it's just that they sucked for 86 years.

Winning titles by cheating is pathetic. You should be embarassed to be a Patriots fan.

Videotaping signals that 70,000 people in the Stadium and millions watching on TV can see is cheating?

It's called gamesmanship.

I guess the videotape made the tackles, picked off passes, scored the TD's, and kicked the field goals.

Videotaping signals that 70,000 people in the Stadium and millions watching on TV can see is cheating?

I guess the videotape made the tackles, picked off passes, scored the TD's, and kicked the field goals.

No it's called cheating . That's why the NFL fined the Cheaters and they lost their 1st round draft choice. Don't try to spin it any other way.

You really want to re hash this whole thing again ? If it was harmless, why did they go through so much trouble to hide it ? They cheated. It's called an unfair advantage. You're lucky that Kraft cheese has the comish in his back pocket.

My baseball team may not have won a title in 8 years, but at least I've seen them win more titles in 20 years of living, then you have in the amount of years you've been living. It's not that your team was cursed for 86 years, it's just that they sucked for 86 years.

The Yankees had a great run from 1996-2000. Since then they haven't won a World Series and the Sox have won 2.

If you want to play the "in my years of living" card here you go:

The Pats have won 3 Super Bowls, the Sox 2 World Series, and the Celtics 6 NBA Championships.

Not a bad record since I was born in 1972. And you know what? All of those teams are from Boston.

You really want to re hash this whole thing again ? If it was harmless, why did they go through so much trouble to hide it ? They cheated. It's called an unfair advantage. You're lucky that Kraft cheese has the comish in his back pocket.

Exactly. Gamemanship my a55 ! I expect more from Gainzo than spin like this.

The Yankees had a great run from 1996-2000. Since then they haven't won a World Series and the Sox have won 2.

The Pats have won 3 Super Bowls, the Sox 2 World Series, and the Celtics 6 NBA Championships.

Not a bad record since I was born in 1972. And you know what? All of those teams are from Boston.

Yeah, Patriots won 3 championships illegally, Sox's made you suffer for about 30 years, then finally put a smile on your face. Celtics won 5, vanished for a while and just won another. So Celtics really only stable run franchise.

I've only been suffering for 8 years, and it's not like I am really suffering, we've made the playoffs every year since 1995, while your baseball team couldn't even make the playoffs 2 years removed from winning it all in 2004.

Born in 72' but just curious, when did you 1st come to Boston?

Exactly. Gamemanship my a55 ! I expect more from Gainzo than spin like this.

Its not spin Thai. The tapes were never used during the games (Matt Walsh said that as did BB).

If a team doesn't change their defense signals throughout the season then they deserve to lose.

Even the buffoon known as Herm Edwards knew what was going on and he changed the signals every week.

BTW: I've said it before and I'll say it again. If the Cardinals or Lions were caught videotaping defense signals would you care?

The Pats are hated, especially by Jets fans. I expect a crap load of abuse when I go to the Pats/Jets game in Week 2 this year.

Its not spin Thai. The tapes were never used during the games (Matt Walsh said that).

If a team doesn't change their defense signals throughout the season then they deserve to lose.

Even the buffoon known as Herm Edwards knew what was going on and he changed the signals every week.

WHY WERE THEY THEN FINED IF IT WAS AOK? THE NFL CALLED IT CHEATING....HELLO?

The Pats broke an NFL rule and were punished severly for it.

Severely my @$$. It's obvious they cheated in 2001, 2003, and 2004 to win those super bowls. If anything like Pete Rose, who doesn't deserved to be banned from baseball, Belicheat needs to be banned from football. It's unreal how Belicheat is getting away with this red handed, nonetheless, and Pete Rose can't take one step into any ballpark.

Archived