James Dearth Chat

Maxman

Look there is a lot of hostility here towards James Dearth. I realize the art of long snapping is something that many of you hold near and dear to your heart.

Anyhow if I can get James to do a chat here do you think that would help smooth things over? It is a long shot but if it would help keep the peace, I would ask him.

Let me know...

:P

Dearth,

First off, congradulations on the new agent.

Is there any truth to the rumor that you are going to be a training camp hold-out until you become the highest paid long-snapper on the team?

If so, then you lost a couple points in my book. Why don't you just man-up and go play out your contract? It's prima-donna attitudes like yours that are ruining the NFL today.

Look there is a lot of hostility here towards James Dearth. I realize the art of long snapping is something that many of you hold near and dear to your heart.

Anyhow if I can get James to do a chat here do you think that would help smooth things over? It is a long shot but if it would help keep the peace, I would ask him.

Let me know...

Do we have to pay $55 to participate?

Let me know...

When you say "long shot" you mean approx. 7 yards, right?

What's the matter, was Jeremy Kapinos not available or is he still sulking over getting cut?

Jeremy's Facebook is offline, once he brings it back we should be able to interview him as well.

:bag:

James Dearth will have a better season that Antonio Gates, wait till you see. I'm predicting pro-bowl. The team of Chad and Dearth will be unstoppable next season. There is no way we're not winning the SB next year, just no way.

21jets.1.190.jpg<<<< BEAST!!!

You are all fools for dissing Dearth, watch him explode next season, the guy is pure dynamite.

Archived