Uh oh...

nj meadowlands

if the Jets follow the Giants lead, and I don't see how they can charge any more, there will be a one time fee of $1,000.

if you really wanted the tickets enough to sit on a waiting list for 5.5 years, why wouldn't you do it?

I was number 4408 and have been on the waitlist since 2002. I received my letter in the mail yesterday. Even though I didnt expect to get them for another 2 years and cant really afford them right now (still in school) I plan on finding a way to get the tickets. I got the same offer of upper endzone rows 21-30 and a maximum of 2 pairs.

I was number 4408 and have been on the waitlist since 2002. I received my letter in the mail yesterday. Even though I didnt expect to get them for another 2 years and cant really afford them right now (still in school) I plan on finding a way to get the tickets. I got the same offer of upper endzone rows 21-30 and a maximum of 2 pairs.

Damn that means they got through almost 5,000 names on the waiting list in one season.

WOW. Just wow.

Damn that means they got through almost 5,000 names on the waiting list in one season.

WOW. Just wow.

And that's without knowing how much you're gonna get screwed. wait until the Jets unveil their plan to **** over the fan base, it will be bedlam.

That's gotta be a red flag for them. Or do they not care, the seats will get sold anyway?

It would have to be a cause of concern. Losing 5,000 names of the waiting list isn't a good thing right before you expected to have to rely on that list. They probably figured the turnover would come when the PSLs kicked in. Not a year (or two) before.

The economy isn't good right now. The timing couldn't be worse.

i am in the high 8000's and frankly with college looming for my daughter in two years.. seasons tixs are not going to happen.

when i signed up .. it was going a couple a hundred a year, and i figured that by the time i got called up, i would have my daughter out of college and might be able to afford them

oh well.

i am in the high 8000's and frankly with college looming for my daughter in two years.. seasons tixs are not going to happen.

when i signed up .. it was going a couple a hundred a year, and i figured that by the time i got called up, i would have my daughter out of college and might be able to afford them

oh well.

You can always sit on my lap.

You were number 4,408 a couple of months ago?

Holy ****.

I was 9,100something. This actually may be my last year in 124 as I could be getting season tickets offered to me by next summer.

Naomi, if this Jetsfan1015 is telling the truth, you arn't 8000 something anymore, more like 4 or 3000 something.

Interesting.

oh well.

Well that is good news in a way. She must take after your husband if you are worried about college costs. If she took after you I would just tell you Community College is pretty affordable.

:)

For those being offered tickets this year take them and enjoy it for at least 2 seasons before they institute the PSL plan.Which will surely cause a mass exodous of season ticket holders.It doesnt matter if the PSL is $1k or $20k per seat ITS WRONG.

You sure it is going to be 2 seasons? That rumor of a PSL for the last year in the new stadium has me scared.

Well that is good news in a way. She must take after your husband if you are worried about college costs. If she took after you I would just tell you Community College is pretty affordable.

:)

it is one thing to insult me... :D

but .. to slam all those people who went to community college and worked hard to get there..

wow.. just wow..

:baby:

Archived