casey printers

kobe24jets

If Casey was so good why is he buried on KC's depth chart? better question is why couldn't he even make the Chief's roster last season

He left because the Chiefs and most of the NFL is racist against black QB's, they just wanted him to run the ball all the time but he was like nah I got got those Peyton Manning skills, I'll show that **** off in the CFL and the Jets will pick me up so I can take them to the SB. This team is ready to win right now with Casey Printers.

-real talk-

Casey Printers is the missing piece that this team needs for a SB run

He left because the Chiefs and most of the NFL is racist against black QB's, they just wanted him to run the ball all the time but he was like nah I got got those Peyton Manning skills, I'll show that **** off in the CFL and the Jets will pick me up so I can take them to the SB. This team is ready to win right now with Casey Printers.

-real talk-

ya took tha words right outta my mouth

no homo

-real talk-

let me het this stright. He is a black QB who DOESN'T WANT to run the ball and the coaching staff isnsisted that he do???

Hilarious

Archived