Chad is gonna be the QB

madmike1

Chad has the potential to get this team to the playoffs, but its sad to see Kellen under acheiving in camp. Im sure the way Tangini looked at this competition going into camp was that it was Kellen's job to lose this year. Time will tell....

You might need to change your username again.:lol:

Lets face it. Chad will be our guy. Our team will face an eight-box defense every snap, and we have to hope that our receivers can out-jump their defenders when we go "long".

It's not ideal... but it's not the worst scenario I can think of. For that, lets rewind back to 2005 where our QB circus included an injured-Chad, injured-Jay, and Vinny fighting off Bollinger.

Point is, we've been in much worse predictaments.

I was just wondering.. who ever wins the QB compeition, when the starter is named, will you support and cheer the starting QB or be the kind of fan that once he makes a mistake is screaming for the back up?

cheer for the team... root for the player.

I was just wondering.. who ever wins the QB compeition, when the starter is named, will you support and cheer the starting QB or be the kind of fan that once he makes a mistake is screaming for the back up?

If you had been here any length of time you would know that it is the latter.

I hope Chad breaks both his elbows in the 1st preseason game. Actually, I hope he breaks both his elbows right now.

What a fuggin embarassment he is. How do we expect to compete when we have a QB who throws like a gerry?

I hope Chad breaks both his elbows in the 1st preseason game. Actually, I hope he breaks both his elbows right now.

What a fuggin embarassment he is. How do we expect to compete when we have a QB who throws like a gerry?

That is such a sad thing to say. About anyone!

Archived