Chad is gonna be the QB

madmike1

If kellen is sucking as bad as the reports sound, then I have no problem with chad starting.......Maybe QB will be the top priority next year......what's really bad, is I don't think there are any good QB prospects next year coming out.

If kellen is sucking as bad as the reports sound, then I have no problem with chad starting.......Maybe QB will be the top priority next year......what's really bad, is I don't think there are any good QB prospects next year coming out.

TIM TEBOW!!!!!111!!!

And by the way, predicting the QB battle is already settled after less than a week of camp is ridiculous.

TIM TEBOW!!!!!111!!!

And by the way, predicting the QB battle is already settled after less than a week of camp is ridiculous.

Tim Tebow in the NFL is nothing more than Jared Lorezen with a few less lbs.

Stafford or Painter next year would be ideal for this team. Cant believe we wasted a 2nd rounder on Clemens yikes.

On what are you basing your judgment on him? Was it the 8 games behind the worst offensive line in football last year? The bad week of training camp? Maybe it's your psychic powers and you know he's going to suck forever.

Before we say Clemens stinks- let him show it in actual games will you.

We'll get to see vs. the browns. I am expecting they will both take some snaps with the new line before they take them out. Last year they let chad play the entire first quarter.

I srsly cannot watch another season with Chad as the QB. And Im so effing sick of watching Mangini with that sheepish expression claim that he's "OK with the QB's he has in camp". It doesnt take a rocket scientist to see that Kellen Clemens is GARBAGE and Chad, with his rubber band arm, is even worse. It's effing irritating. We have a great O-line (on paper), and a defense that has all the parts to be an elite of the NFL (on paper), yet with all of that, we have no effing QB to compliment it. Im just so sick of wallowing in mediocrity year after year after effing year. I really would love to see an gressive move on the JETS part, be it Brett Favre ( i dont give a sh*t if he's a "hired gun") or someone else. Imjust completely and utterly annoyed with this team's sub par QB situation.

On what are you basing your judgment on him? Was it the 8 games behind the worst offensive line in football last year? The bad week of training camp? Maybe it's your psychic powers and you know he's going to suck forever.

actually its his inability to outperform chad pennington for the starting job.

Ugh I don't want Chad as QB... And whoever said this is the best team Chad has ever had around him, what about 2002 when we went to the 2nd round?

What about it? This team is still a lot better. We ran a 4-3 with one end who had a sick tummy every big game and couldn't stop the run. Our DB's were playing a defense they didn't fit in and 2 of our 3 LB's were on their last leg. On offense we had a rookie RT, no TE to speak of.

Oh and our coach was an idiot.

Some people have such low opinions of Pennington it really is outrageous. He is not a great QB but he is far from a terrible one.

The problem I and I think most Jet fans have with Chad is that he is just good enough to QB a team to the playoffs but not good enough (Barring an incredible supporting cast) to make a SB.

I thought he'd be the starter ever since I found he was staying, and he should be if Clemens is a bad as the reports and performances make out. I also thought he'd make the playoffs with this team, and I stand by that prediction. With Chad at QB I say we win 10-11 games and make the playoffs as a wildcard.

He's definetly proven that he can QB a competitive team, he done it with a very ordinary supporting cast in 06. If he's QB'ing this team in 08 then I say we're going to be competitive again. It's the strongest looking team he's played with post-injury if not ever so I expect him to have his best season since 02.

Chad takes too much of the credit when things are going well but at the same time takes way too much of the blame when things go wrong. He did not play well last season but the situation made him look worse than he is, simply put. He should be in a great situation this season, expect him to play much, much better

Archived