what happened to JETMOSES?

dickkotite

He got a 30 day ban for personally attacking some poster, and then vowed he wouldn't come back to the board until Jetcane did. I don't know what he said, but some people sounded pretty pissed off at him.

By the way, I posted a thread on politicalnation, the site he moderates. I'll check to see if he replied to that.

He got a 30 day ban for personally attacking some poster, and then vowed he wouldn't come back to the board until Jetcane did. I don't know what he said, but some people sounded pretty pissed off at him.

By the way, I posted a thread on politicalnation, the site he moderates. I'll check to see if he replied to that.

what!!! where the hell was i??????? oh maybe in europe

so then, i am not the only guy whom he irritates? ill tell you what moses is a wierd dude. he is about my age, we both have brasilian wives, we both like the same kind of mnusic. he has good taste musically....and yet we are bitter enemies, or so it seems. in another world, perhaps wed be best buds but alas, angry politics has squashed that notion

oh well. tell me more what is jetcanes role, what did he say link me if possible nothing better than a message board meltdown/fight:D

2 comments before i split on this subject:

1. moses was such a know it all. closed minded would be an understatement. the litmus test to see if you are a genuine person who just happens to believe in right wing theories (which i can respect) vs. a right wing tool (which i cant respect) falls on the environmental issues. only a tool can laugh at the environment and pollution and push it aside as if it were a joke. it is a VERY telling iussue, for me, which seperates the boys from the men. Moses was ALWAYS joking about the environment and dismissing it. You would think that he enjoys bathing in excrement and industrial waste. anyway, im drifting but what i wanted to say was that i always felt that moses' inability to consider the opinion of others stemmed from the fact that he was a raging narcisit. BIG TIME so i went to that website and lo and behold, he calls himself "moses the brain". Nuff said? Interestingly, i clicked on one comment he made and it was something about obama cancelling some speaking engagement because he didnt want the "lights" to harm the environment....lol

2. i find it VERY amusing that the very guy who CONSTANTLY ranted and threw stones at others for being "drama queens" whining about being banned and vowing to come back/never return blah blah blah HIMSELF makes the very same claims and coimments

what!!! where the hell was i??????? oh maybe in europe

so then, i am not the only guy whom he irritates? ill tell you what moses is a wierd dude. he is about my age, we both have brasilian wives, we both like the same kind of mnusic. he has good taste musically....and yet we are bitter enemies, or so it seems. in another world, perhaps wed be best buds but alas, angry politics has squashed that notion

oh well. tell me more what is jetcanes role, what did he say link me if possible nothing better than a message board meltdown/fight:D

Wow, you guys both liked the same music, and yet still were not able to get along?

This universe is really spinning madly out of control. First global warming, now this?

Reminds me of Bobby Jean by Bruce...we liked the same music, we liked the same clothes.

DK stopped by his house and was told he went away. :)

sounds like a sad song. if i ever go see bruce live, ill think about it. that is, if i can do so throughout all that energy

2 comments before i split on this subject:

1. moses was such a know it all. closed minded would be an understatement. the litmus test to see if you are a genuine person who just happens to believe in right wing theories (which i can respect) vs. a right wing tool (which i cant respect) falls on the environmental issues. only a tool can laugh at the environment and pollution and push it aside as if it were a joke. it is a VERY telling iussue, for me, which seperates the boys from the men. Moses was ALWAYS joking about the environment and dismissing it. You would think that he enjoys bathing in excrement and industrial waste. anyway, im drifting but what i wanted to say was that i always felt that moses' inability to consider the opinion of others stemmed from the fact that he was a raging narcisit. BIG TIME so i went to that website and lo and behold, he calls himself "moses the brain". Nuff said? Interestingly, i clicked on one comment he made and it was something about obama cancelling some speaking engagement because he didnt want the "lights" to harm the environment....lol

2. i find it VERY amusing that the very guy who CONSTANTLY ranted and threw stones at others for being "drama queens" whining about being banned and vowing to come back/never return blah blah blah HIMSELF makes the very same claims and coimments

I find it funny how people (myself included at times) get so bent out of shape over politics and left/right, liberal/conservative... no matter what we feel or think, the politicians will do whatever the f#ck they want. Political discussions are the worst. Sure, I differ in my views from you, but in the end will either side do what we want? Nope. It will be the same sh!t thats been going on for years.

I have a problem with anyone who spouts rhetoric and sides completely with one party and their views. I cant see anyone with a brain who isnt in the political machine agreeing with all the talking points of one side. We are trained to use our brains to think and reason. And when we think and reason we see we mostly fall in the middle, not leaning to one side or the other. One thing that always bothered me about my father voting democrat was he did it because they were pro union. He didnt agree with other things, but because of that he voted democrat. Now that he's retired, amazingly he's off the democrat bandwagon.

Oh well. I just wish we'd all realize politics and politicians are a joke. And we get effed in the end no matter who is in office.

Archived