Who's hotter?

Lady Jet

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Or the "Woody Johnson Foundation".

HAHAHAHA! I would love to be at a Board Meeting of said foundation just to hear some older woman say: "I have been a proud supporter (maybe recipient) of the Woody Johnson Foundation for many years." You would need to give me oxygen and I would probably be committed for non-stop laughter.

HAHAHAHA! I would love to be at a Board Meeting of said foundation just to hear some older woman say: "I have been a proud supporter (maybe recipient) of the Woody Johnson Foundation for many years." You would need to give me oxygen and I would probably be committed for non-stop laughter.

LOL this is hilarious

I know you are all caught up in the Brett Favre mania - and good for you.......and as they say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I do appreciate the enthusiasm - however misguided and inaccurate it may be. I mean, I guess some of you like the "dumbass, gonna wrestle me an alligator" look - and hey, good for you! ;) .....but when men start commenting on who is better looking and go out of their way to find a favorable Favre picks, or actually scour the net for the one unfavorable Brady pic. Well, sorry, but that is VERY, VERY GAY!

Archived