Colin Cowherd

anskyruben

Did this guy get turned down by the Jets for a cleaning job or something. I heard him on ESPN radio going on a long diatribe about how bad the Jets were before Favre, and how bad they are going to be. He said the media has no clue what they are talking about by praising the move. He went on and on like a kid who just got his cake taken away from him. What a turd.

From what I have gathered from Cowherd, he's easily the most reasonable guy on ESPN radio. He's not wrong very often and when he is he is very quick to admit to it. He's not quick to get drug into the hype. Quite frankly it's a wonder ESPN still employs the guy.

Cowherd hates the east coast.

Cowherd hates the NFL. He's a college football c0cksucker.

And he's just being an ass so people talk about how much of an ass he is. Do we really need the sports media giving us verbal fellatio over this move?

Prove it on the field, then shove it up their ass. Actions not words. I dont care what these blowhards say. None of that matters.

CC is a pretty good guy and seems to talk more on the politics and different views of sports rather than the details. I will maintain this, the Jets will not advance any further in the playoffs with Favre, than they would with Chad.

Did this guy get turned down by the Jets for a cleaning job or something. I heard him on ESPN radio going on a long diatribe about how bad the Jets were before Favre, and how bad they are going to be. He said the media has no clue what they are talking about by praising the move. He went on and on like a kid who just got his cake taken away from him. What a turd.

This is the dildo who went on a long rant before the NBA season started about what a mistake the Celtics were making in trying to make a team around the three superstars.

What killed me is ESPN was still playing his rant as a promo long into the season while the Celtics were tearing up the league.

He is annoying. The Billy Mays of sports talk.

Archived