What Haters

Favorite_Toon

'Jets Suck. Brett Favre Swallows!!!' T-shirts flying off Chicagoland shelves

Focus of Bears fans' hatred shifts to Meadowlands as former Packer dealt to NY

Thursday, Aug. 7, 2008

print.gifPrint email.gifE-mail story button1-bm.gif

Just minutes after Brett Favre was traded to the Jets Thursday morning, Bears fans everywhere began hating the AFC team with the same level of ire they directed at the future Hall of Fame QB during the 16 years he played in Green Bay.

This newfound Chicagoland hatred of the Jets has led many Bears fans to buy hastily constructed "Jets Suck. Brett Favre Swallows!!!" T-shirt. Much like it's extremely popular predecessor directed at Green Bay, this shirt promises to be a hot seller for as long as Favre remains on the Jets.

"I hate Brett Favre with an undying passion, so I guess that means now I hate the Jets now too," said Joliet resident Thomas Kernes. "Does that make me a Patriots fan? God I hope not."

'Jets Suck. Brett Favre Swallows!!!' T-shirts flying off Chicagoland shelves

Focus of Bears fans' hatred shifts to Meadowlands as former Packer dealt to NY

Thursday, Aug. 7, 2008

print.gifPrint email.gifE-mail story button1-bm.gif

Just minutes after Brett Favre was traded to the Jets Thursday morning, Bears fans everywhere began hating the AFC team with the same level of ire they directed at the future Hall of Fame QB during the 16 years he played in Green Bay.

This newfound Chicagoland hatred of the Jets has led many Bears fans to buy hastily constructed "Jets Suck. Brett Favre Swallows!!!" T-shirt. Much like it's extremely popular predecessor directed at Green Bay, this shirt promises to be a hot seller for as long as Favre remains on the Jets.

"I hate Brett Favre with an undying passion, so I guess that means now I hate the Jets now too," said Joliet resident Thomas Kernes. "Does that make me a Patriots fan? God I hope not."

Just makes you Stupid.

God willing if Brady left the Patriots and played in the opposite conference, I wouldn't care how his new team would perform. I'd just be happy he's out of our hair. So shouldn't Chicago be rejoicing right now?

Most of Chicago probably is.

Most stupid NFL fans say we suck and that Brett is cursed because he was traded here, and that we won't win more than 6 games even with Brett.

Then come the regular season, when we start winning left and right, suddenly they'll all say we're the top team in the NFL. That's just how it works. That's why we've needed a good QB for so long. Once you win 12+ games, people finally start to respect you.

Archived