Cleveland Browns

Blackout

I haven't really heard the hype, but yeah I figure they'd win maybe 8-10 games. I think we can win 10-13, but everybody seems to think 9 wins is the best we can do. The Browns have a talented offense, but no defense at all, and the QB isn't really great.

I haven't really heard the hype, but yeah I figure they'd win maybe 8-10 games. I think we can win 10-13, but everybody seems to think 9 wins is the best we can do. The Browns have a talented offense, but no defense at all, and the QB isn't really great.

you kiddin me?

all over ESPN

some ppl are thinking this teams 10-12 wins...what the hell

NFC East + AFC Hick...err South = 8 games of REAL football (well ok 7, the Redskins suck)

I don't watch ESPN. I pretty much get all my football news by researching it from sources and from this site. I can watch players and evaluate rosters myself, so I don't need someone else's spin on that. I don't know what else ESPN really provides.

I haven't really heard much hype from the people I talk to, and the things I research are generally pretty objective so I wouldn't see it there either.

I'll look for an ESPN power rankings, but I usually won't look at those until the season starts and I'm just bored during a weekday.

I'm a sports addict, gotta follow em any way i can

ESPN Radio is the only sports station on my radio (WFAN at nights in my car)

but i love mike and mike and the herd, great way to start off the day before work/class/whatev

The schedule is tough but if Shaun Rogers can stay motivated and keep that high motor going, he and Corey Williams will vastly improve that run defense. The secondary isn't great, but if a couple of young players develop quickly, it could be okay.

I really like the potential of their linebackers. D'Qwell Jackson is a great tackler, Kamerion Wimbley is poised to become a permiere pass rusher, and Willie McGinnest can still hold his own.

The offense is what worries me. I'm afraid Jamal Lewis' 2007 might've been a fluke/product of a great offense and I'm scared that Derek Anderson isn't the quarterback he made us all believe he was in 2007.

Braylon Edwards, Donte Stallworth and Kellen Winslow is nearly unmatched in the NFL, however. And the offensive line is terrific.

Living in clownsville i gotta hear it all the time. They do have some good WR's and TE and an above average O-line. They figure that should make up for mediocre QB play. They upgraded their front 7 on D figuring it'd make up for the weak secondary.

But if you look at some of their games from last year it took damn near a miracle for them to win a few of em'.

I will say this tho. If Anderson falters and they decide to go with Quinn, they will not win very many games.

Most clowns fans are banking on the Steelers toughest schedule in the league to help them get over the hump as well.

Dolphins are the most overhyped.

HAHA seriously? I think everyone on this board knows who the most overhyped team is. Funny how some of you are knocking ESPN for predicting 10-12 wins for Cleveland when you are predicting the same for your Jets.

Im all for homerism fellas, I majored in it in College. But c'mon this thread is a bit much.

HAHA seriously? I think everyone on this board knows who the most overhyped team is. Funny how some of you are knocking ESPN for predicting 10-12 wins for Cleveland when you are predicting the same for your Jets.

Im all for homerism fellas, I majored in it in College. But c'mon this thread is a bit much.

http://72.21.51.211/forums/showthread.php?t=60781

By far the most over hyped team. The defense still is inept, and they are playing a far more potent list of teams this season. They'll be lucky to see 8-8.

Hey Billy how do you see your Bengals shaping up this season? Or would u prefer to keep trashtalkin' me? Either way is OK i guess. lol

Archived