How about the play of DWIGHT LOWERY!!!!!!!

villain_the_foe

:headbang:This kid is the truth! Im proud to say that after watching his highlights this past April I've been screaming that this kid should/will win the Rookie of the year and will be the 2nd coming of Deion Sanders. this kid shuts down a corner of the field like he's a hater on the Wideouts! lol.

Talk about talent. Great game today. I think he just permanently got himself a starting job.

He looked good today, but I would like to see how well he does against New England's receivers--and it doesn't matter who's throwing to them.

Randy Moss is still Randy Moss.

Randy Moss will be covered by Darrelle Revis.

What you meant to say was "Wes Welker, Seriously?"

Interesting, a thread about one of the best newcomer jets gets 5 posts. Meanwhile gay brady was merged more than a few times.

I wish there were jets fans on this site and not just anti-patriot fans.

Lowery had a hell of a game. As was mentioned before, the phin receivers are not much to cover but you can't hold that against a guy getting his hands on the ball virtually every play.

The Jets have two excellent young CBs. Revis was glue on Ginn yesterday. By the end of this year Revis will be considered one of the top CBs in the NFL. He is a great cover corner and he supports the run. Had he gotten the first pick v Chad then he would have been the most talked about CB in the NFL after the opening w/e.

The Jets defense will be very good this year. Jenkins was stout. The pass rush was consistent and varied (the most active I've seen Ellis since the advent of the 3-4). Harris is a monster in the middle. Revis/ Lowery and Rhodes patrol the outfield. Its all good.

Lowery looks like a player for sure. He was all over the place making plays in the pre-season and that hasn't changed. He looks like a great compliment to Revis. I'd like to see it against better WR's but the fact is that he has great skills and instincts and seems to have a great grasp on the game of football.

Archived