Running Up The Score; Or The Story Of The 2007 Pats

SoFlaJets

anybody else think there may just be a little retribution for the way they played last year? The NFL is a small town and everybody knows everybody else and how they feel and what they're doing and memories are long...Joe Gibbs? He still has a few friends in the league-how about Dick Jauron and his Buffalo Bills?

New England Patriots 2007

9/9 @ New York Jets 38-14

9/16 vs San Diego Chargers 38-14

9/23 vs Buffalo Bills 38-7

10/1 @ Cincinnati Bengals 34-13

10/7 vs Cleveland Browns 34-17

10/14 @ Dallas Cowboys 48-27

10/21 @ Miami Dolphins 49-28

10/28 vs Washington Redskins 52-7

11/4 @ Indianapolis Colts 24-20

11/11 Bye

11/18 @ Buffalo Bills 56-10

11/25 vs Philadelphia Eagles 31-28

12/3 @ Baltimore Ravens 27-24

12/9 vs Pittsburgh Steelers 34-13

12/16 vs New York Jets 20-10

12/23 vs Miami Dolphins 28-7

12/29 @ New York Giants 38-35

There's no such thing as running up the score in the NFL. The Rams did it when they were good, the Colts have been doing it for years, the Cowboys do it, basically it's jealousy from crappy teams that aren't good enough to score anyway. If you've been winning consistently in the NFL, you have "run up the score."

There's no such thing as running up the score in the NFL. The Rams did it when they were good, the Colts have been doing it for years, the Cowboys do it, basically it's jealousy from crappy teams that aren't good enough to score anyway. If you've been winning consistently in the NFL, you have "run up the score."

the Rams did not throw with a 49-7 lead late in the 4th quarter

go find some YouTube videos of the Redksins game from last year and get back to us on that OK serphnx

Well said. If a team "runs up score" on the Pats this season then good for them.

These guys are pros. If the defense can't stop the offense than they deserve to be scored on. This aint little league.

do you even remember last season?

if anything at all, they could have gotten cassel some game experience. good for them. they ran up the score, still lost the super bowl and now they get to deal with a qb who has NO real experience at qb, not even at the college level. haha.

Well said. If a team "runs up score" on the Pats this season then good for them.

These guys are pros. If the defense can't stop the offense than they deserve to be scored on. This aint little league.

and guess what, you got what's coming to you. have fun watching cassel the rest of the year :) without...any...experience. :):):)

Fine. I hope the Jets are up by 3 TD's going into the 4th quarter, and then Brett unleashes a 60 yard bomb to J-Co to go up by 28. Then we recover an on-side kick and Brett unleashes another 60 yard bomb to J-Co. I wonder what the reaction would be from Pathetics fans?

Fine. I hope the Jets are up by 3 TD's going into the 4th quarter, and then Brett unleashes a 60 yard bomb to J-Co to go up by 28. Then we recover an on-side kick and Brett unleashes another 60 yard bomb to J-Co. I wonder what the reaction would be from Pathetics fans?

Who cares? We'll be happy. I want the Jets to run up the score on everyone.

I swear to gawd that Bill Cowher won consistantly by scores of 17-14, 14-10, 10-6...

Us Pats fans wouldn't give a crap. If the Jets beat the Pats by 28 points then good for them.

Your posts are all about taking juvenile jabs at the Pats. Are you a 14 or 15?

You're calling my statements juvenile and you make a juvenile statement? The irony.

BTW my jabs are no more juvenile than the jabs the cheaters trolls make around here. Tit for tat you might say. At least I'm not trolling on another teams board.

I also stand by my statement. Hopefully a team will run up the score on you guys this season and we can witness the outcry first hand. We shall see.

You're calling my statements juvenile and you make a juvenile statement? The irony.

BTW my jabs are no more juvenile than the jabs the cheaters trolls make around here. What goes around, comes around. At least I'm not trolling on another teams board.

I also stand by my statement. Hopefully a team will run up the score on you guys this season and we can witness the outcry first hand. We shall see.

You call my posts juvenile? I simply asked if you were 14 or 15.

Running up the score? Are you serious? The Rams, Colts and other teams have punished inferior opponents over the years.

You hate the Pats. I get it.

You call my posts juvenile? I simply asked if you were 14 or 15.

Running up the score? Are you serious? The Rams, Colts and other teams have punished inferior opponents over the years.

You hate the Pats. I get it.

Re-read my post. I said statement, not posts. You are the one claiming my posts are juvenile. To me, accusing me of being a 14 year old based on some jabs I made is juvenile in itself. You could have simply asked why I am making so many jabs at the Pats and I would have gladly debated that with you.

What exactly do you take exception with anyway? My cheaters statements? Well cheating is a sensitive issue with me, and as long as BB is the coach of the Pats I will refer to them as such. The hypocrit statement? I'm sorry, but IMO most of the Pats fans are. If you'd like, I can edit my statement to say most Pats fans! :)

At any rate, I'm certainly no worse than the Pats trolls around here, and as I said I don't troll on other boards.

As far as the Colts and Rams, well I hate them too. But 2 wrongs don't make a right. It's like complaining about a speeding ticket because everyone does it. To me your team went too far with this last year, and a lot of people agree with that. Throwing bombs and/or kicking on-side when the game is already well decided is bush league IMO.

do you even remember last season?

if anything at all, they could have gotten cassel some game experience. good for them. they ran up the score, still lost the super bowl and now they get to deal with a qb who has NO real experience at qb, not even at the college level. haha.

I mentioned this in an earlier thread. :rl: Serves the Cheaters right. Karma IS a bitch.

Archived