Mangini is no Genious!

greeniemeanie

Eric Mangini has been the coach of the NY jets for over two years now. He had one winning season.

How does a team that spends so much money in the off season, and acquired so many "good" draft picks, lose a game to a team that our HC is supposedly familiar with?

We need a good coach and Mangini, Schotty, and Sutton are not good coaches. Brett Favre is your QB and you can't score in the Red Zone. Brett has a whole lot more credibility than penguin boy.

Let me put this in perspective, the Patriots are still a good team, but we should have beaten them today anyway. I put this loss on the shoulders of the coaching staff. The coaching staff is so freakin scared it is silly. We, as Jets fans, have a lot further to go than I thought we might. No Favre, Pace, Fameca, Jenkins, Woody, Raitliff, Gholston, or anybody else is going to win us games with this coaching staff.

Mangini sucks, he is nowhere in the same universe as Belichick.

Eric Mangini has been the coach of the NY jets for over two years now. He had one winning season.

How does a team that spends so much money in the off season, and acquired so many "good" draft picks, lose a game to a team that our HC is supposedly familiar with?

We need a good coach and Mangini, Schotty, and Sutton are not good coaches. Brett Favre is your QB and you can't score in the Red Zone. Brett has a whole lot more credibility than penguin boy.

Let me put this in perspective, the Patriots are still a good team, but we should have beaten them today anyway. I put this loss on the shoulders of the coaching staff. The coaching staff is so freakin scared it is silly. We, as Jets fans, have a lot further to go than I thought we might. No Favre, Pace, Fameca, Jenkins, Woody, Raitliff, Gholston, or anybody else is going to win us games with this coaching staff.

mangini knows belly cheat just as much as belly cheat know mangini.

Mangini can probably spell genius, though.

Ah, the effects of alcohol my friends. However if somebody would like to challenge my intelligence, by all means, have at it. I am pretty sure there are not many that post on this board with an I. Q. of 152. Thanks for pointing out the spelling error. I appreciate it.

Now, can we get back to football, please?

Ah, the effects of alcohol my friends. However if somebody would like to challenge my intelligence, by all means, have at it. I am pretty sure there are not many that post on this board with an I. Q. of 152. Thanks for pointing out the spelling error. I appreciate it.

Now, can we get back to football, please?

152? That's cute... if you're in to being slightly retarded.

Archived