Stopped by 5H yesterday

murphklecko73

Said hello to everyone, had a good time... The truck is a dream..Man am I sunburned..... Hey Max, thanks for the shirts....Even though i am the Mod on Exchange everyone wasway cool.... Garb great to see you again and you won again. ( man i hate that) Brenda post the photo's..... I am going to need 2 weeks to recoup from the tailgates and the way our team played....

Yea, It was a very Kotite like game. Bad offensive play calling. I am a realist. I figuired we would be 2-2 after the first 4 games... So things are going pretty much as I thought they would. but Man no Brady and we still lost.. Crap..That was OUR BEST CHANCE....Again thanks for the hospitality, everyone was great.... My eyes still sting from the sweat in them all day....BP, 4H,Brenda, Tabor, see ya at the next game...

sorry i didnt get to meet you. i was with garb, and we all know that patsie fans do not have any manners or social graces .. so no surprise that she wouldnt introduce us ;):lol:

It was lovely to see everyone after a long 8 months without fb.. though right about now.. the anticipation of the season is better then the reality of the team right now. OY!

anyway.. nice to see everyone! :biggrin:

It was great to see some familiar faces and meet a bunch of new people. My brother and I had a great time. Thanks to everyone for being so hospitable.

Howcute.jpg

The people who pulled up next to us when we parked. How original!

TheBoys.jpg

The usual suspects.

TheGang.jpg

The regulars.

Jamie looked like a freak with his Tippett jersey wrapped around his head! Please tell me he put the jersey on during the game or at least took it off his head.

Yes, he wore it during the game. at least you and Joe were in the shade..it was brutal in the beginning where we were.

This was him on Saturday night. I'm sure you figured out that he was wearing Joe's jersey!

JamieRhodesJersey.jpg

Dude, he was very responsible after the game..he was keeping a close eye on you in front of the Kingsley. :cheers:

Did you see me blind Robert Kraft with the flash from my camera?

:rl:

Dude, he was very responsible after the game..he was keeping a close eye on you in front of the Kingsley. :cheers:

Did you see me blind Robert Kraft with the flash from my camera?

:rl:

He was keeping an eye on me as I tend to get a little mouthy after consuming a crap load of beers! He's a good brother.

I didn't see the Kraft limo "incident." What time did he roll, or attempt to roll, by?

He was keeping an eye on me as I tend to get a little mouthy after consuming a crap load of beers! He's a good brother.

I didn't see the Kraft limo "incident." What time did he roll, or attempt to roll, by?

First off, he is a good brother. he almost jumped out of his chair two times keeping an eye on you. even though I was buzzed I don't miss a thing. ;)

When all the traffic was in front of us he rolled his window down in awe of the mighty Kingsley and Max pointed it out to me. so I pulled my camera out and said hi mr kraft and took a pic..the flash bothered him..haha!

First off, he is a good brother. he almost jumped out of his chair two times keeping an eye on you. even though I was buzzed I don't miss a thing. ;)

When all the traffic was in front of us he rolled his window down in awe of the mighty Kingsley and Max pointed it out to me. so I pulled my camera out and said hi mr kraft and took a pic..the flash bothered him..haha!

I must have been back over where we originally parked when Krafty rolled by. Damn it. I would have told him that building a mall next to Gillette Stadium screwed up my parking plans.

The Kingsley kicks arse.

It was great to see some familiar faces and meet a bunch of new people. My brother and I had a great time. Thanks to everyone for being so hospitable.

Howcute.jpg

The people who pulled up next to us when we parked. How original!

TheBoys.jpg

The usual suspects.

TheGang.jpg

The regulars.

Who's the guy that makes Max look small?

I remember telling you that Kraft was there. You went on a tirade about ticket prices, F him, etc. It wasn't pretty.

He was only 10 yards away...no wait, 10 meters.

Archived