AJ Feely was a factor

PatriotReign37

You have to admit.

That chip - shot shank that Feely whiffed on, set the tone for the game and was a moral victory for the NE D.

agreed, it sure took the wind out of my sails. field position due to sucky special teams play also killed us.

giving the pats a short field di not help whatsoever.

bottom line though is that we were outcoached & outplayed

agreed, it sure took the wind out of my sails. field position due to sucky special teams play also killed us.

The punting was atrocious. Our field position was terrible given that almost every kickoff went out of bounds. As Jet fans, we don't really know what that is like.

A play here or there could have made the difference. The Jets will be tougher in NE just watch. They beat NE there and not at the Meadowlands.

You're right though PR37, even if you don't know his name. If we could have taken any kind of lead in that game IMO it could have affected Cassell coming in. We seemed deflated after that miss, so did the crowd.

I blame AJ Feely.

My prognostication ability has proven to be sound once again.

You have to admit.

That chip - shot shank that Feely whiffed on, set the tone for the game and was a moral victory for the NE D.

totally agree...

if he makes that chip shot, then the game is a one score game most of the way...

it set a tone, i agree and kept the Jets 2 scores away most of game......

Archived