Kris Jenkins

madmike1

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

For once I agree with you. I said all along that he was THE most important aqquisition. For those complaining about our D now, could you imagine what it would have been like with D-Rob in there?

Jenkins is a great NT and is playing like he was in Carolina's SB season. That blocked FG and the sack that you mentioned were just ridiculous. That's what happens when you don't double block him.

As of now you really can't complain about either Jenkins or Pace at this point. They have been productive, and have had a great impact on defense.

A quarter of the way through the year, they look worth every penny

I liked his description of the FG block---"I ran over the snapper and put my hands up." LOL. The guy is a truck, a semi to be exact.

For once I agree with you. I said all along that he was THE most important aqquisition. For those complaining about our D now, could you imagine what it would have been like with D-Rob in there?

Jenkins is a great NT and is playing like he was in Carolina's SB season. That blocked FG and the sack that you mentioned were just ridiculous. That's what happens when you don't double block him.

Anybody know how D-Rob is doing? (our pick depends on it)