Worst. Migraine. Ever.

Thor99

I'm not going anywhere right now. I'll have the little woman go get it.

Thanks.

You can take two pills in a 24 hour period. If it is really bad take them both at once, go to a quiet room and you will feel like a new man in 20 minutes. Or half a man. Either way your head won't hurt.

Good luck man, I totally sympathize! You know it is bad when I feel sorry for you, lol.

You can take two pills in a 24 hour period. If it is really bad take them both at once, go to a quiet room and you will feel like a new man in 20 minutes. Or half a man. Either way your head won't hurt.

Good luck man, I totally sympathize! You know it is bad when I feel sorry for you, lol.

That made me laugh. Ouch.

Bastard.

Go to a doctor and get a script for Imitrex. The stuff Max prescribed is OK, but Imitrex stops the migraines that nothing else will.

Big +1 it's the ONLY thing that works for me. I stick that shot in my leg and it over!! I hope you have insurance because they are like 150.00 a pop with out it..

Big +1 it's the ONLY thing that works for me. I stick that shot in my leg and it over!! I hope you have insurance because they are like 150.00 a pop with out it..

I get tablets, not syringes. No idea what they cost without insurance. Costs me a co-pay.

Go to a doctor and get a script for Imitrex. The stuff Max prescribed is OK, but Imitrex stops the migraines that nothing else will.

For a lot of people the over the counter stuff works. And is cheaper especially if you don't have a prescription plan.

True migraine headaches are neurological processes. The pain is not due to inflammation like with tension headaches. Acetaminophen and aspirin are anti-inflammatory agents. There's as much reason to take that for a migraine as a bag of jellybeans. If you think it's the caffeine, go have a can of soda. If Tylenol & aspirin help, it's not a migraine.

Get a prescription for Imitrex from your doctor. Or suck it up you faggot.

Archived