Old Hags and Geezers Thread

Smizzy

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quite unfair. How about those capable of carrying a mature conversation are allowed in this thread?

NO. The adults know everything. "Youngins" should not be allowed to speak. Havn't you learned a thing since you've been here? We must bow down to the almighty adults.

:bp1:

This thread is for anyone above the age of 25...if you are younger than 25...go play with your lego's and let the adults talk about grown up stuff.

Hey look, another way to insult someone without actually calling them a name...

Reminds me of the first day here and all of the thinly veiled remarks implying we were stupid/immature/rude etc...

Well I'm over 25 and can legally post in the geezer thread

What's on the menu, more drama? ;):)

This thread is for anyone above the age of 25...if you are younger than 25...go play with your lego's and let the adults talk about grown up stuff.

Sorry....I forgot to add you have to do all your own homework too :rl:

Fat lot of good it did you.

Hey look, another way to insult someone without actually calling them a name...

Reminds me of the first day here and all of the thinly veiled remarks implying we were stupid/immature/rude etc...

Well I'm over 25 and can legally post in the geezer thread

What's on the menu, more drama? ;):)

bravo, ctm...bravo..

don't tell me that no one has ever cheated, or copied homework at least one time..

you all are such little angels here.

Not me JB. I will cheat every single time the opportunity is there when it comes to school. F school. Stupid mindless garbage. Yes, I'm going to need s much of it in real life. Let me waste 15-18 years learning about 90% GARBAGE.

or how about dropping the whole thing? i thought mods were supposed to resolve things, not stir the pot...

Why dont you go start your own board and frequent it all the time and be a moderator and think all the great thoughts you were sharing over here.

Not me JB. I will cheat every single time the opportunity is there when it comes to school. F school. Stupid mindless garbage. Yes, I'm going to need s much of it in real life. Let me waste 15-18 years learning about 90% GARBAGE.

You know by not trying you are wasting 1.5-1.8 years of 100% worthwhile education? :winking0001:

I may be wrong, but weren't you going into teaching?

Yes.

I love kids.

But I'm into teaching young kids, 1st & 2nd graders. At that point you're still learning about things you actually need like simple Mutliplication, Addition, Subtraction, Small amounts of USA history and Spelling, etc.

Archived