Old Hags and Geezers Thread

Smizzy

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:confused0058:

I love kids.

I'm into teaching young kids, 1st & 2nd graders. At that point you're still learning about things you actually need like simple Mutliplication, Addition, Subtraction, Small amounts of USA history and Spelling, etc.

The **** you get past Middle School is 90% pure garbage.

how hilarious is it to watch a desperate males fall all over themselves to try to impress a girl.

Talk about an EPIC FAIL.

The only one trying to impress anybody here is the one belaboring how attractive Jets Babe isn't. What is it with you people trying to inject sexual politics into everything? Isn't there a rule on that? Honestly. Some people just don't like to do homework.

The only one trying to impress anybody here is the one belaboring how attractive Jets Babe isn't. What is it with you people trying to inject sexual politics into everything? Isn't there a rule on that? Honestly. Some people just don't like to do homework.

Whoa...Jets Babe....I am not knocking your looks or appearance. Just saying because you are young doesn't mean you have any right to mock others who are older than you.

I'm not taking shots at her appearance....I wouldn't do that.

Whoa...Jets Babe....I am not knocking your looks or appearance. Just saying because you are young doesn't mean you have any right to mock others who are older than you.

I'm not taking shots at her appearance....I wouldn't do that.

But... But you did. Put down the Jager and sign off.

Except you capitalized the whole word think, which is commonly done to add emphasis

If she didn't think she was hot...would SHE have posted a picture of herself in a bikini on a football message board full of 5000 men?

You don't do that if you think your unattractive

She posted a picture? How many times did you fap to it?

it was a photoshopped one of me and abobo..making fun of the "love affair".

it's not even a great bikini photo of me anyways..i don't even think i posted it in the first place. that photo was from my facebook and abobo was photoshopped on there...

If she didn't think she was hot...would SHE have posted a picture of herself in a bikini on a football message board full of 5000 men?

You don't do that if you think your unattractive

It read as if you were suggesting she was only hot in her own mind...

Doesn't matter, I'd imagine it didn't bother JetsBabe, and my goal isn't to defend her honor (despite what you may think, I'm not interested in committing adultery with some random girl on the internet that's almost half my age and lives 1000 miles from me)

I like objectivity, and it appears to me that maybe you could use a little more here. While I cringed the first time and the last time Jets Babe uttered "old hags", pretending she wasn't provoked isn't accurate. Maybe it's her sense of humor that I don't get, but it didn't read as if Jetophile was "mocking" her as you suggested.

Mocking implies a humor or playfulness which wasn't noticeable to me. It read as if she publicly admonished her in a football thread and accused her of "setting women back 100 years", of being a vacuous embarrassment to her gender. This continued even after repeated attempts by Jetsbabe to diffuse the situation or get it out of the public eye.

The way you spun what happened didn't jive with the reality that I saw in that thread ..

Where's GG, wasn't she pushing a strong case for the 35+ lounge? Of course with exceptions for folks like WarEnsemble. ;)

Calling GG, Calling GG...!!!:cheergal:

like anyone listens to me, mrs. T :happy0071:

where have you been? my stock fell to the very bottom .. hell thor has more clout here then i do :D

Doesn't matter, I'd imagine it didn't bother JetsBabe, and my goal isn't to defend her honor (despite what you may think, I'm not interested in committing adultery with some random girl on the internet that's almost half my age and lives 1000 miles from me)

I like objectivity, and it appears to me that maybe you could use a little more here. While I cringed the first time and the last time Jets Babe uttered "old hags", pretending she wasn't provoked isn't accurate. Maybe it's her sense of humor that I don't get, but it didn't read as if Jetophile was "mocking" her as you suggested.

Mocking implies a humor or playfulness which wasn't noticeable to me. It read as if she publicly admonished her in a football thread and accused her of "setting women back 100 years", of being a vacuous embarrassment to her gender. This continued even after repeated attempts by Jetsbabe to diffuse the situation or get it out of the public eye.

The way you spun what happened didn't jive with the reality that I saw in that thread ..

Jibe, jibe, you idiot. This is why everybody thinks we're stupid.

thanks for seeing things my way. :)

Doesn't matter, I'd imagine it didn't bother JetsBabe...

Correct, it doesn't; but barf, what sort of Freudian clap trap was that? Again, she invites things like 'guess which football player I slept with?', and we should all giggle and consort and throw a guessing party or something while a young woman makes herself look terrible. I'm actually trying to help her.

Archived